***July Ornament sent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

I can't express how sad I am about this whole situation and feel awful.
Any news yet on the parcel I sent mommytotwo?

Hugs Mel

I can't express how sad I am about this whole situation and feel awful.
Any news yet on the parcel I sent mommytotwo?

Hugs Mel

Sorry Mel, there was nothing yet :(. It is not your fault. Once something is handed over to the post office or other shipping companies, you can just hope that it arrives to its destination, and safely.

A new package will be shipped on Monday....hopefully it will make it.
Sorry Shayla has to wait so long.
And hopefully that original package will still find its way eventually ::yes::

The package should be going out to Shayla today....so hopefully she will have it by the end of the week....and hopefully the original will arrive also ::yes::

I have news to share :). I had recieved the second half of my ornament exchange from DisneyCP2002, and she had sent me a very pretty Lenox Tinkerbell ornament :love: . I will have to hang this one very high so that my son does not grab it. :lmao:

Thank you very much Dania :).

Glad the second half of that one go to you. :woohoo:

Shayla's second one is on the way also. Hopefully it will arrive soon...along with the original one.

Great news :santa:. My daughter had recieved the original ornament exchange from Mel :goodvibes . Mel you had been very generous with all the ornaments. She opened it before going to school today, and it made her day. Included were-

*Hallmark High School Musical We're All in This Together sound ornament
*5 piece mini Dora ornaments-these will go perfectly on her little tree when we get her one.
*Santa, and child on a tractor
*Santa bear, and presents on a motorcycle
*Mickey bell ornaments-did you make these?

The ornaments came in a box that was wrapped in pretty Disney Princess wrapping paper.

Thank you very much Mel. :)

:yay: I am so glad it finally arrived.
A whole month though!! Airmail isn't all it is cracked up be, is it?? :(
thank Shayla for her patience.....and that elf package should arrive early next week sometime.

but officially, this exchange is not completed :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter