July 8th, 2023 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona (Cannes, Livorno, Naples, Civitavecchia)

I just looked to see what is still available, only inside cabins. Looks like this voyage may have more people on it than I originally thought.
Verandah staterooms were offered to Disney employees starting very early and lasted until recently. I wonder if many CMs took advantage of it?

We're group 2. I guess because we're doing Disney transfers and were able to check in after Pearl members.

We are group 18. We wanted a later boarding time to spend extra time in Barcelona since half the group isn't arriving until late Thursday. It is getting exciting.

Today is the day for booking the “Princess Gathering”. It looks like there are many openings from 9 until 11:45am on both sea days.

We picked our room. I have no idea when those will be released. So excited we are in the single digits until the cruise. We leave in 2 days. I am hoping United gets their stuff together and we don't have any flight issues. Fingers crossed.

Finally got our cabin number. Got a slight upgrade so I’m happy. Hey, I deserve it.
Congrats on your upgrade FastPasser!!

We’re getting ready to leave for our flight to Barcelona tomorrow. Have a good flight everyone. Hope to see you onboard the ship!

Well that was disappointing! There was a medical emergency so we're skipping our Cannes/Nice port. Captain had to turn the ship around to go back to Barcelona so we are hours behind on our cruise. 😢

Too bad we couldn't just meet with a coast guard ship or divert to the closest city with medical facilities.

Last edited:
Thanks, hope your flight goes by quickly. We leave from Atlanta on Thursday.
Well that was disappointing! There was a medical emergency so we're skipping our Cannes/Nice port. Captain had to turn the ship around to go back to Barcelona so we are hours behind on our cruise. 😢

Too bad we couldn't just meet with a coast guard ship or divert to the closest city with medical facilities.
How was your cruise?

How was your cruise?
All and all it was great. We had a few hiccups, one mentioned by Canadian Cruiser and one of our transfers didn’t happen. We also had serious vibrations in our cabin on the first night that resulted in us being temporarily moved to a different cabin for one night. We didn’t let any of those things ruin our trip.

Good to hear! Hope the medical emergency was ok but sorry you missed a port.
We are on a upcoming 7 night How was the entertainment?

Good to hear! Hope the medical emergency was ok but sorry you missed a port.
We are on an upcoming 7 night How was the entertainment?
We’re frequent DCL cruisers and have seen the stage shows on most of the ships several times and we felt that the production of Believe on this cruise was a little better than other productions. The venue entertainment was very good as well but more variety would have been nice. They could have had more characters too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter