July 4th GG Send-off

Thanks Ami! Sounds like a good idea..I know we'll be in good hands!
Looking forward to my tour of the Fort!

Hope anybody driving today has safe travels. I've still got more than 24 hours to go, but I'm ready. Just have to hitch up.

(Anybody got any idea what site I might be in??)

So is Roz stil in or what???? The woman has been elusive lately! Is AKL still on or what???? Is the party site friggin frack or what???? I am so darn confused I could have a hissy fit.

calm down woman, this is vacation. Did you get 57 visitor passes so we can all go in your pool?

Hope anybody driving today has safe travels. I've still got more than 24 hours to go, but I'm ready. Just have to hitch up.

Tiggerinbama had the scoop.....maybe she'll check in soon?

Drive safely....oh..and I prefer to be in the front..tend to get car sick in the back and I wouldn't want to do that to your vehicle! You can cut Bob out and put him in the back if you need to! LOL!

:wizard: Have a great time:wizard: , and thanks again for printing us out!:thumbsup2

Drive safely....oh..and I prefer to be in the front..tend to get car sick in the back and I wouldn't want to do that to your vehicle! You can cut Bob out and put him in the back if you need to! LOL!

:wizard: Have a great time:wizard: , and thanks again for printing us out!:thumbsup2

OK:thumbsup2

(Actually the photos are in the camper underneath a cushion so they don't get bent)

Under a cushion is good. :thumbsup2 Whatever it takes to get us there.!
;)

I just got a call from the Fort. I spoke with Stacktester, Gatordad, and BigKahuna. They were already slurring, and didnt sound like it was going to be getting any clearer tonight!!! They seemed to be having a GREAT time!!! The pics of Auntie, NtSammy, and myself are all hanging on the tree of shame and being toasted to, and I could CLEARLY hear the blender slushing up the Kungalooshes in the background. They decided that ONE 4th of July golf cart parade wasnt even NEARLY enough, so at 11pm, 46 carts started a convoy and went for the late night parade.....46 carts zipping around the fort at 11pm, causing mishap and mayhem.....the folks is living it up and representing us "stuck-at-homers" in true Disboard shenanigan style!!! It sure made me wanna be there!!!!

Thats Cool, Wish I was there slurring my words!! October can't come soon enough!

I just got a call from the Fort. I spoke with Stacktester, Gatordad, and BigKahuna. They were already slurring, and didnt sound like it was going to be getting any clearer tonight!!! They seemed to be having a GREAT time!!! The pics of Auntie, NtSammy, and myself are all hanging on the tree of shame and being toasted to, and I could CLEARLY hear the blender slushing up the Kungalooshes in the background. They decided that ONE 4th of July golf cart parade wasnt even NEARLY enough, so at 11pm, 46 carts started a convoy and went for the late night parade.....46 carts zipping around the fort at 11pm, causing mishap and mayhem.....the folks is living it up and representing us "stuck-at-homers" in true Disboard shenanigan style!!! It sure made me wanna be there!!!!

AAAAHHHHH, I wanna be there too! (note to self to book early before other's reserve all the site's just for the Disney benefits:laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter