Josh from easyWDW has passed away

This is so shocking to me! I noticed EasyWDW wasn't being updated (it used to be my favorite for touring plans/maps), and I wondered if all the changes at Disney just became too much for him to keep up with. It never occurred to me that he might have passed away. Now I see the site is gone completely. :( I always think of him when at WDW and I try to "count the smiles."

The original post in this thread includes a link from earlier this year with my tribute to Josh article, but I also wrote about him in this weekend's In Memoriam if anyone is interested: https://touringplans.com/blog/s6_in_memoriam2022/
Your thoughts here on Josh are spot on, Derek. Beautiful! Thanks so much for your additional writings and sharing here.
And I will have to read all of your Memoriam 2022 when I have a little more time to read all of it and savor what we have all lost.

A Happy and Healthy New Year, Derek, for you and your family.

Oh my goodness I just learned about his passing because I am planning a trip and I couldn't find his website. I am terribly heartbroken for his family's loss, as well as the larger Disney community! I send my love and prayers to his lady love. How tragic and senseless that good people leave us too soon.

Oh my goodness I just learned about his passing because I am planning a trip and I couldn't find his website. I am terribly heartbroken for his family's loss, as well as the larger Disney community! I send my love and prayers to his lady love. How tragic and senseless that good people leave us too soon.
I miss him very often. His site was always fun to read. My family was just talking about him yesterday. We loved his food festival write ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter