Johnny Depp Checks out Jack Sparrow on PotC

That video was great. I have to agree with Mr. Depp, the detail in the animatronics is just awesome. I guess it would be a little creepy to see one that looked just like you.

On a side note, my brother, his best friend who is a local golf pro, and myself actually got to golf at the Coeur D' Alene Golf course (in Idaho) right behind Johnny Depp and his friends. This was a loooooong time ago, when he was in Spokane filming "Benny & Joon". It was fun for me. I thought it was great following behind him for 4 hours, watching him play golf, and him watching us. However, my brother and his friend, both of whom are excellent golfers (scoring in the low 70s most of the time) were a bit annoyed to have to play behind people who weren't very good and slowed down play. It didn't matter though because they were playing with me, and I shot a 94! So, even if Johnny Depp wasn't playing just ahead of us, they still had to wait for me! :rotfl:

I tore my boys from thier homework to see it ! that was great.........can't wait to see it!

We just got back last Sat. and we LOVED the additions to this ride. We loved it before, but it is even better now!! I love the end of the ride when Capt Jack actual talks. We even got to see Capt Jack while we were there, which totally thrilled ds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter