Jilian & BT's VR 3/24/12 Crescent Terr/Il Mulino - Last of the Randy Chapman pics up!

Then these little wedding crashers showed up...

7107956027_daf960e964.jpg

7107958917_52b7d8bab6.jpg

7107964641_36c294f9c3.jpg

6961896746_073ea5c90c.jpg

7107972537_ff15dedf4b.jpg

6961904680_0bd107fa44.jpg

6961908538_1645b945f3.jpg

We read vows to each other:

6961911914_a66b1e5ab8.jpg

7107984947_bd11d6856b.jpg

And to our children, and then we gave them each a special pin:

6961917034_e94260ee9d.jpg

Then we were pronounced a family and we kissed:

6961919526_b7dbf8480a.jpg

Then laughed because we weren't supposed to kiss yet. Oops!

7107992825_3cb878df5d.jpg

Then it was back down the aisle and a staged exit:

7108082345_b75ba38952.jpg

Now for the craziness that having kids brings...

Abigail was really sad that her Mickey bracelet kept coming off, so I helped her put it back on:

6962014986_0dcd393894.jpg

and gave her a hug and kiss:

7108087319_3257d1ed47.jpg

Then it was time for a family shot. Easy enough, right? Well...Evan has a habit of doing this scary, painful smile when anyone tells him to smile. We coached him beforehand and told him "little, happy smile sweetie" and here is what we got:

7108031997_4189375424.jpg

and this...

6961965028_56e6feb984.jpg

BUT, as the pictures continued he fell back into old habits:

6961968236_aa82fda913.jpg

7108041751_1dc2fa5416.jpg

Slowly but surely the scary, murderous smile returned

7108048173_748da1f15f.jpg

We are smiling obliviously...

6961980922_83b071c4ef.jpg

OMG, I think my child's face is going to explode...

6961990572_3cd83a0e89.jpg

Then it was time for everyone to go inside while mommy and daddy take a few more pictures before dinner, right?

7108016505_bb5491d99a.jpg

7108025431_b61f43bba3.jpg

No. Abigail wasn't having it. She was coming with mommy and daddy. OK. Come on Abby:

7108019547_672ba355c8.jpg

7108022657_cbb9b52324.jpg

See that cute little hair flower Abigail was wearing? Guess what she did with it?

7108029401_6393e41dec.jpg

H isn't going for another swim in the swan pond, he's retrieving the hair flower :rotfl: What a sweet daddy he is. After lots of laughs we head in to Il Mulino for dinner. And sadly that is when Randy left us so this is the last Randy pic of the VR:

6962020562_3afcb4a2e9.jpg

And THAT, ladies and gents, is the end of my trip report! Thanks for following along. Love and pixie dust to everyone still in the planning stages, I hope you all have the weddding/vow renewal that you've dreamed of. I know I sure did :cloud9:

Jilian, everything was beautiful! You're kids are adorable, too. :goodvibes

I'm so glad you all had a great time. I hope you'll stick around the boards. :)

Okay, CT looks AHmazing. I'm floored by how beautiful it looks! YAY!

Everyone looks great and I love that shot of your hair-- ooh girl!

The ducks are hilarious! Too funny!

Your pin ceremony is one for the books; definitely an idea to keep in mind for that super-in-the-future VR of mine.

Evan is adorable.. I love the scary murderer face. Seriously. He is amazing.

You got some amazing pictures. I love love love them all!!

I agree. I am kind of in love with Evan's smile! He is SUCH a cute!!! And your little girl running after you: GAH! I love that picture. :lovestruc

I'm so sorry your TR is over! But all good things must come to an end, right sissy-in-law?

I love all of the pictures. You will look back on those murder pictures and laugh when he is older. First date pictures! Love the ducks. Love everything.

Hi Jilian! Beautiful VR... I love the little wedding crashers lol...cute as can be. Disney is amazing that way; magic still happens, even unplanned.

I had a quick question for you regarding your fans. I am trying to make program fans and I wanted to know if you used a template to cut the fans out with? Where did you get the template (where can I find one lol)? And you mentioned that if someone has a Cricut they can cut them out. I have a Cricut but I stink at using it. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it. Do they have cartridge for me to cut out Mickey's head?

Thanks Jilian...and congrats! Really a beautiful VR.

Your photos are just stunning! I have to say my favorite is the kissing one through the window at the GF. Beautiful!

Jillian, your photos are just beautiful, you must be so happy with them! I love the ducks and the pins you gave your kids , just beautiful.

Your day looked so perfect and thank you for sharing it with us.

Okay, CT looks AHmazing. I'm floored by how beautiful it looks! YAY!

Everyone looks great and I love that shot of your hair-- ooh girl!

The ducks are hilarious! Too funny!

Your pin ceremony is one for the books; definitely an idea to keep in mind for that super-in-the-future VR of mine.

Evan is adorable.. I love the scary murderer face. Seriously. He is amazing.

You got some amazing pictures. I love love love them all!!

Yes, CT surprised me too with its beauty.

The ducks were so funny, I'm happy they showed up.

I'm glad the pin ceremony worked out, I was worried that the kids wouldn't want to do it because they'd get shy. They were so excited to get pins though.

I love Evan, he is always making me laugh.

Thanks for the pic love :lovestruc

I agree. I am kind of in love with Evan's smile! He is SUCH a cute!!! And your little girl running after you: GAH! I love that picture. :lovestruc

I'm so sorry your TR is over! But all good things must come to an end, right sissy-in-law?

Evan is really silly! I'm pretty sure he did the same skeery face for his recent kindergarten graduation picture.

I'm sad it is over too but still having fun looking back at the pictures and remembering it all :cloud9:

I love all of the pictures. You will look back on those murder pictures and laugh when he is older. First date pictures! Love the ducks. Love everything.

LOL, YES, first date pictures! :lmao:

Hi Jilian! Beautiful VR... I love the little wedding crashers lol...cute as can be. Disney is amazing that way; magic still happens, even unplanned.

I had a quick question for you regarding your fans. I am trying to make program fans and I wanted to know if you used a template to cut the fans out with? Where did you get the template (where can I find one lol)? And you mentioned that if someone has a Cricut they can cut them out. I have a Cricut but I stink at using it. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it. Do they have cartridge for me to cut out Mickey's head?

Thanks Jilian...and congrats! Really a beautiful VR.

The wedding crashers were a nice surprise. My aunt's H called them donals and daisy.

For the fans I just used a JPEG of the mickey head outlined. I think I still have it. If you want to give me your email address I can send it to you. You can PM it if you don't want to post it on a public forum. I just lined up my monogram so it would print directly onto the mickey head outline and printed the outline first, then ran it back through the printer to add the monogram. I found out later that if you use a paint program you can add text to a picture so I could have just done that and saved a step.

I know nothing about cricut to be honest, I've never even seen one. I just know some of the girls here have used a program on it to do their mickey head fans.

Your photos are just stunning! I have to say my favorite is the kissing one through the window at the GF. Beautiful!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Wow! Absolutely gorgous pictures!

Thank You! :goodvibes

Jillian, your photos are just beautiful, you must be so happy with them! I love the ducks and the pins you gave your kids , just beautiful.

Your day looked so perfect and thank you for sharing it with us.

Thanks :goodvibes I'm happy to share, and hopefully help other DisBrides with their planning.

Oh what gorgeous photos, you look amazing and the kids are stunning. I literally LOVE the duck photos xx

Thanks for the reply. Someone was kind enough to send me a template and I will just cut them out myself...my cricut is too small to make ones big enough for programs. I really appreciate your help.

Again, lovely VR!!

your son's face! :lmao: 2 cute :goodvibes It really was a memorable day for u.. I'm glad that u got to experience it.. I think every girl should have her day whether it be a small intimate affair or a big lavish affair.. I think your was just perfect for u :lovestruc I hope u dont leave us anytime soon! U are such a sweet person :cutie: Randy did an AMAZING job with your pics :love:

your son's face! :lmao: 2 cute :goodvibes It really was a memorable day for u.. I'm glad that u got to experience it.. I think every girl should have her day whether it be a small intimate affair or a big lavish affair.. I think your was just perfect for u :lovestruc I hope u dont leave us anytime soon! U are such a sweet person :cutie: Randy did an AMAZING job with your pics :love:

Aww thanks! Our day did feel just perfect for us. We are still talking about how wonderful it was. We've made some amazing family memories for sure. :cloud9:

Speaking of amazing days...I can't wait to hear more about your day! It looked perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter