Jay-nee's journal

got back last night from 3 nights up north. Pretty much have the condo village narrowed down too, so I'm glad we looked at this other one.

I did WAY better eating-wise than I have in a long time. My Mom is usually such a food pusher, but since she found out about my cholestrol, she's been so much better. Still not great though. Plus, my sister had us over for s'mores - yep, she's evil. ;) I had 2 small ones. Not too bad...

I rode the bike twice, not for long, but I got on it!

Well, I have a ton of stuff to do, but wanted to check in.

Great job on resisting the S-mores and the eating. Mom's think they know what's best for their children - no matter how old you are.

Have a great rest of the week. Hope you house sells soon so you can move into the condo.

Eat well and exercise as time permits.

Hope you are havving a good week.

Have a great weekend.

Im glad mom didnt push the food too much for you--my grandma does that and i kow she meanswell, but it drives me crazy!!! hope you enjoy the weekend!

Planning on having a great day - spending the afternoon/evening with friends on OOB and seeing the fireworks off the pier!! I hear they are lame, but what the heck, huh?

Have a fun and safe 4th everyone! :sunny:

okay my dear.you have been MIA since July 4 weekend--come back to us!!!!!! just check in to let us know your okay, if you can! :)

Hi...okay...it's been YEARS (literally) since I've used this forum, but I found it VERY helpful...so I'm back!

Soon after my last post in the summer of 2006, I got down to 130-135 and stayed there for over a year...or longer... But 2-3 surgeries later...I'm in the high 140's/low 150's and not feeling too good...

So...a couple of weeks ago, I started working out on my Bowflex and riding the stationary bike intermittantly...I really need to drop this extra 15-20 lbs because my knee is acting up again and i just feel yucky...

My goals (starting NOW - I will fine tune over the next couple of days):

exercise:

Bowflex: 2-3/week
Stationary Bike: 5-6/week

eating:

stop coffee
cut down sweets
no seconds
less alcohol

deep breathing for relaxation

15 lbs gone by April 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning so that I know exactly what I'm aiming for...and will check out the exercise/weight loss challenges too...

Day 1:

Current Weight: 155.2 lbs

Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Exercise Goals:

Bowflex: 3-4/weekly

Stationary Bike: 5-6/weekly

Stairs at work: twice daily

Walk at work: 3-4/weekly

Minimum monthly minutes: 1000

Eating:

Decrease the following:

-sugar
-coffee
-no seconds
-alcohol

Increase the following:

-water
-fruits
-vegetables

Life changes: breath deeper and practice relaxation techniques

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter