January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

That's awesome! We will be at Boardwalk at least the latter part of the trip. Thinking for the beginning maybe CBR or riverside, but it all depends on those deals! How about you?
Coronado Springs Tues-Sun, Beach Club Sun-Mon. First time at CS, and when we wanted to extend it to Monday it was booked! So we decided on a night at BC :)

Coronado Springs Tues-Sun, Beach Club Sun-Mon. First time at CS, and when we wanted to extend it to Monday it was booked! So we decided on a night at BC :)
Kinda reverse of what we are doing. We stayed at Beach Club last trip and enjoyed it!

New here - we are looking to book for our party of 5 2/10- 2/17. I have our flights but the only hotel is Port of Orleans. Was looking for Wilderness Lodge and it keeps telling me no. So Port of Orleans might have to be our best bet but definitely looking for a coupon!

New here - we are looking to book for our party of 5 2/10- 2/17. I have our flights but the only hotel is Port of Orleans. Was looking for Wilderness Lodge and it keeps telling me no. So Port of Orleans might have to be our best bet but definitely looking for a coupon!

Wilderness Lodge rooms only accommodate 4 plus an infant, unless you're looking for a deluxe room (don't see any available), but the Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge are available for your dates and can sleep 5.

Update - we booked at the Port Orleans preferred room for 2/10-2/17. I know you guys are on it and great about posting coupons on this thread but is there another area I should keep an eye out? The agent told me to check the website...anyone have any tips or experience on this?

Thanks!

I booked a room at Pop a few weeks ago for January, but I just extended it because a nice discount would help me swing a trip idea... :)

Looking for an AP discount or Visa discount for the end of February. Any idea when they are released?
Over the last few years, the Stay/Play/Dine discount became available at the end of September to early October. I don't know if Disney will hold to that pattern, but it's very possible they will. I would love it though if it came out earlier!!!

I'm in too. Running Princess Half in Feb but am also considering a Jan. trip b/c DS's school has a couple days off and ... why not?? :) Hoping for a good discount!

Patiently waiting (or impatiently lol) for A discount Mid to late January. I know the weather could be all over the place but how is it for refurb etc? We have only ever been the end of August before. I am hoping it isn't pouring rain, I can deal with the cold just not a fan of being soaked all day long (which happens in August too)

tlc

Patiently waiting (or impatiently lol) for A discount Mid to late January. I know the weather could be all over the place but how is it for refurb etc? We have only ever been the end of August before. I am hoping it isn't pouring rain, I can deal with the cold just not a fan of being soaked all day long (which happens in August too)

tlc
We've been 3 times in January, once in November and once in April. January is usually a great time to go with low crowds. I don't every remember terrible rain. Just day of one trip where we had to buy hats and gloves because it got so cold! It warmed up later in the day and we were fine. We are going back for our 4th January trip, so I guess it's safe to say we enjoy it then. The only ride refurb i know of in January is Mission Space.

tlc

We've been three times in January and will be headed back in January of 2018. The weather is all over the place! We've had "holy cow, is it August or January" heat and humidity, and we've had "holy cow, are we in Canada" cold. That said, the cold and cooler days are amazing for the parks! We went in 2014 and had a day that was in the upper 30s, low 40s. We had planned to be at the Magic Kingdom and weren't about to change plans due to the cold; it was the BEST day we've ever had at the parks! Most rides were walk-ons (I don't get it; you paid for this vacation, why stay in the hotel because it's cold?) and the CMs operating rides allowed us (and our kids) to ride multiple times. We rope dropped and closed the place with no breaks- AMAZING! I am hoping for it to be on the cool side this year as there is no heat and humidity to sap your energy. Regardless though, we have a great time no matter what!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!