January 2017

I'll be there with my two bffs! Teachers trip- the first one we did was in 2013 so it's about time. We will be staying at CBR, I've only ever stayed at a value so I'm pretty excited :cloud9:

I will be staying at All Star Sports December 31-January 6th. I'm getting excited! The next three days are going to drag!

Surprise trip planned for All Star Sports 1/22 to 1/26. Just did the fast passes. This is the first time I have planned a trip on this short of notice so we will be mostly winging it.

I'm having a split stay at AKL and BWV jan 21st-29th, only 14 days!

wait, just learned that the Main St Electrical parade is no more! is there something replacing it???!!! (sorry if this is the wrong subforum). I'm heading to AoA Jan 14-20!

Hey everyone :wave2: I need HELP!!!

First trip in January EVER, we usually May and July visitors. What do I pack????:confused3 I am not a sneaker person and any suggestions especially for my feet and if we need jackets or sweatshirts will be appreciated.

BTW I just booked and hour ago, that's another first for me. I usually 365 days out kind of girl!!:rotfl2:

Hey everyone :wave2: I need HELP!!!

First trip in January EVER, we usually May and July visitors. What do I pack????:confused3 I am not a sneaker person and any suggestions especially for my feet and if we need jackets or sweatshirts will be appreciated.

BTW I just booked and hour ago, that's another first for me. I usually 365 days out kind of girl!!:rotfl2:
I booked last minute too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!