January 2006

babysharknc

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when WDW will post rates for January 2006. We would like to go the week of Jan. 15. Would you buy tickets now? Do ticket prices go up in January?
Thanks!

Hmmm, good question. I am looking into January for a nice trip as well before our APs expire. I don't have an answer, but wanted to jump on board the thread :)

Ticket prices can increase anytime. But seems like January 1/2 is the most likely and predictable.
You can also book for 2006. They won't have the resort pricing yet.
We use to come down in January. We would book under that current year's resort rate, and then have a discounted rate added later, when available.
We always ended up paying less per night than the resort rate we booked under.

I read somewhere that 2006 rates will come out some time this summer. We have our room booked for January 2-9 (I'm afraid the 1st will be part of the holiday season) and are waiting for the rate, too.

i called disney yester and the CM told me 2006 pricing will be out in "early summer". when i asked her to be more specific she said "maybe june or july". so i guess the answer is, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter