January 19 to 26 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

Hopefully doing this correctly in order to create a link for cruise links ...getting myself confused lol

Ok now that I successfully created a thread ...I can post some preliminary information.
My name is Joe and this cruise is a present for my mothers 70th birthday ( she doesn’t use technology so won’t see this , lol ). She lost her long time partner and travel partner John three years ago and thought she would never have the opportunity to go on a cruise again . I am a school administrator so can maneuver my vacation time to make this happen. Other family members were planning on going but scheduling vacation time is not as easy for them. We will see if they can get it together and get cabins later.

Previous cruises for me and my family were 3 day Bahamas, western Caribbean and Alaska on Disney. My mother and John traveled with us on Disney to Alaska a few years ago and she traveled on other lines to Bermuda and eastern Caribbean locations.

Anyway looking forward to talking to others on this journey.

Hi! My husband, daughter and I will be on this sailing celebrating our daughter’s 16th birthday! So very excited!

Hi there! This will be our second Disney cruise and we can’t wait! My daughter who just turned 9, my husband and I will be on this cruise. This was a surprise birthday present for our daughter. We are from Nova Scotia.

Hello everyone!

My family and I are gonna be on this cruise! :dogdance:
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group?

We too will be on this cruise. Booked it last year when we were on. Than found out Canadians get a discount for this trip so we switched and got a veranda room for less. Bonus for us and got money put on our account for the difference in price.

My guess is there will be a lot of Canadians on this cruise.

Staying at POR 3 nights before.

We became empty nesters this year so no kids . Have a daughter who started University in Sept. And a son who just moved out this summer.

Hello! This is the first cruise ever for our family of 4. It is in celebration of my two kids birthday and my birthday as well, I am turning 40! We are very excited and I can not believe how fast time is flying by!

Hello! This is the first cruise ever for our family of 4. It is in celebration of my two kids birthday and my birthday as well, I am turning 40! We are very excited and I can not believe how fast time is flying by!
How old are your kids?

You will have a blast we did the Star Wars cruise last year as well.Husband is a fan me I know the characters. Loved the Storm Troopers so realistic.

This will be our 14th Disney cruise and had one other before we discovered Disney and had kids.

Hi! My extended family has 4 rooms together on this cruise! This will be our second DCL cruise and 2nd on the Fantasy. Did an Eastern itinerary the first time. I'm so excited to go with my parents and siblings and see all the cousins (ages 4 - 11) experience the magic of Disney!

Just booked my husband and I on this cruise today. This will be our 2nd DCL trip. Last time we went to Eastern Caribbean. Loved the ship. Trying to decide which excursions to sign up for and if we want to have a dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. Going to do a few things different this time, like make sure we ride that coaster more than once!

We too will be on this cruise. Booked it last year when we were on. Than found out Canadians get a discount for this trip so we switched and got a veranda room for less. Bonus for us and got money put on our account for the difference in price.

My guess is there will be a lot of Canadians on this cruise.

Staying at POR 3 nights before.

We became empty nesters this year so no kids . Have a daughter who started University in Sept. And a son who just moved out this summer.
We will also be sailing sans children like we did last last time. We had a blast.

We will also be sailing sans children like we did last last time. We had a blast.

Yes we did this exact cruise last Feb . Without the kids. Was strange but nice too. Was nice not having to wait for the kids coming in the room late after there clubs .Good kids but I’m a worrier.

Now we can do what ever and have no one looking for us or visa veresa...lol

The trip we’ll be here before you know it. The guy on the news just said it is 7 weeks until Christmas Eve eek.

How old are your kids?

You will have a blast we did the Star Wars cruise last year as well.Husband is a fan me I know the characters. Loved the Storm Troopers so realistic.

This will be our 14th Disney cruise and had one other before we discovered Disney and had kids.
They will be 10 and 12.

They will be 10 and 12.
They will have a blast.

Just make sure your in the atrium at 10:00 pm the night before Star Wars Day . We happened to over hear one of the officers tell another couple but wouldn’t say why. Glad we didn’t miss it.

Don't do the fish extender group so I can't answer that one.

Got my booklet in the mail today. It has gotten thinner since all the documents are done online now.

Got my Magical express tags last week since we are staying at POR three days before.

So all set to go with the paper work and tags. One year I forgot my tags for the boat but worried for nothing they just made me new ones when I dropped of my luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter