Jansport Disney collection

I'm thisclose to ordering the Superbreak.

Can any of you who've gotten a backpack post what you feel about the quality of the construction and what the 'organizer' pocket consists of?

TIA

Not sure about the pocket, but I can check when I get home tonight. I think the quality feels good, but thin. It's a very light backpack, which is what I wanted.

Not sure about the pocket, but I can check when I get home tonight. I think the quality feels good, but thin. It's a very light backpack, which is what I wanted.

thanks, ashley, you're a peach! That's what I'm looking for, too. In the description it mentions an 'organizer' in the front zip pocket. I'm curious to know exactly what an 'organizer' consists of and how 'obstructive' it might be of all the stuff I'll want to cram in it! lol

BTW, I assume the larger compartment has a double zipper. Does the smaller one?

thanks, ashley, you're a peach! That's what I'm looking for, too. In the description it mentions an 'organizer' in the front zip pocket. I'm curious to know exactly what an 'organizer' consists of and how 'obstructive' it might be of all the stuff I'll want to cram in it! lol

BTW, I assume the larger compartment has a double zipper. Does the smaller one?

I'll look at all of that when I get home!

No hurry, no pressure, whenever you get around to it will be fine. I appreciate the favour.

The organizer in the inside of the front pocket is very minimal. Two places to put a pen and then a slightly larger pocket attached to the back. The larger compartment does have a double zipper, the smaller one does not.

So my little Right Pouch and burrito came and I love them! I haven't literally tried looping the Right Pouch through a belt yet, but I see absolutely no reason why it can't be. I have family coming into town this week, so I will test it out then.

My Right Pouch is the Disney Luxe Minnie pattern and it's really cute! Be sure to realize it's about the size of your hand if you order one, also. I knew that, but apparently some didn't as witnessed by the reviews.

I just got my Jansport Superbreak in the Mini Minnie floral print. It's a perfect size for my locker bag. I don't carry a backpack in the parks but when we're offsite I've been bringing in a sling bag with first aid, dry sox, contact lens stuff, etc to stow in a locker to avoid having to leave the Disney Bubble due to a mishap or wet clothes. I've had to cram the sling bag to bursting which is a pain at bag check. This will hold everything easily plus the jacket I usually have to carry in with room for souvenirs at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!