• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's done, first trip planned

JLitfin

love Disney
Just completed my first DVC reservation and it went very smoothly. I'm reserved for Aug 2008 at BCV in a 2-BR, 2-Queens in 2nd BR. I did the day by day and had no issues at all. All the MS reps I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. I'm so excited that I was able to get the room type that I wanted, thanks to all the helpful people here on the DIS boards. If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't of realized there were different types of 2-BRs at BCV, and that I would need to book day by day in order to get the room type that I wanted.

Thanks for all you guys for sharing your knowledge and suggestions when it comes to being an owner at DVC. I have learned alot seem I joined in Jan, 2007.

Glad you got what you wanted. :)

Now comes the hard part - trying not to wish the next 11 months of your life away, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter