It's August, time to go to Disney! A 2018 PTR. updated with final plans/changes 08/15!

Great FPs!

Congrats to your son.

Another vote here for HDDR. It is a must-do for us! Delicious food, sangria and so much fun!

Hi Susan! Sorry I'm late to the party but I've been off the PTR board for a bit. You are the coolest Aunt ever for wanting to take your niece to DW for 10 days! Sorry it didn't work out but a solo trip sounds like the next best thing. So jealous of 10 days to do whatever you want! Plans sound amazing! I've always wanted to do the Hoop de Doo!

Another vote here for HDDR. It is a must-do for us! Delicious food, sangria and so much fun!
It's sounding more and more likely that I will have to check it out! Thanks for the positive vote!

Hi Susan! Sorry I'm late to the party but I've been off the PTR board for a bit. You are the coolest Aunt ever for wanting to take your niece to DW for 10 days! Sorry it didn't work out but a solo trip sounds like the next best thing. So jealous of 10 days to do whatever you want! Plans sound amazing! I've always wanted to do the Hoop de Doo!
Thanks Sue-Lynn! I am still not thrilled about the whole thing worked out but it is what it is. There will be another time. I am, of course, completely psyched about my trip and looking forward to a fun filled vacay at the Poly before starting another busy school year. Thanks for popping by! :)

Popping in from the cottage to say hello to everyone! I only have wifi access when I go in to visit my parents so am trying to keep up with everyone as much as possible. :)

I have been playing around with ideas for my last Disney day and at this point am thinking of a few options. Sadly it will be time to hop on the Tragical Depress and be forced back into the land of reality. But before that terrible event happens, I've picked one more fun thing to do....

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare!!

I love, love, love all things Alice so think this will be a really fun way to end a wonderful week at Disney!
Maybe even a chance for a good Disney bound outfit too, you never know!

Ooh, I love the 1900 PF breakfast idea!! Getting a little extra taste of Disney on the last day before riding the world's saddest bus makes ALL the difference! We've never done this breakfast before and are trying it for the first time next month. I hope you share pictures if you do a Disney bound! :)

Popping in from the cottage to say hello to everyone! I only have wifi access when I go in to visit my parents so am trying to keep up with everyone as much as possible. :)

I have been playing around with ideas for my last Disney day and at this point am thinking of a few options. Sadly it will be time to hop on the Tragical Depress and be forced back into the land of reality. But before that terrible event happens, I've picked one more fun thing to do....

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare!!

I love, love, love all things Alice so think this will be a really fun way to end a wonderful week at Disney!
Maybe even a chance for a good Disney bound outfit too, you never know!

Sounds like a fantastic plan! I did that breakfast once and really want to do it again. I should have done it back when we stayed at the GF. Oh well, now I know what we're doing when we're at the Poly in January!

Yay! Sounds fantastic :thumbsup2

Hope you're enjoying the summer at the cottage :goodvibes
Hi Tracy!! Hope you are having a great summer and that school has been treating you well. Yes, the summer has been great. We are heading back home now after three gorgeous weeks at the cottage. The weather was unbelievably amazing!! I am super excited about the 1900 Park Fare breakfast.....have you ever done it??

Hope you are having a great summer and that school has been treating you well.
It's been a great summer! And my sister is home visiting from London (somewhat unexpectedly) so it's been an even better one than I anticipated! School has been relatively okay this summer :laughing: Thank you for asking! :hug:

Yes, the summer has been great. We are heading back home now after three gorgeous weeks at the cottage. The weather was unbelievably amazing!!
I'm so happy to hear that!!! :goodvibes

I am super excited about the 1900 Park Fare breakfast.....have you ever done it??
I bet! Nope, I haven't - anxious to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

I've spent the last few weeks buying a few goodies for my upcoming trip! Only 12 more days!!

Polka dot dress for my Minnie Disneybound....
F36C1F6D-64C5-4706-8AC7-153C5D60831D.JPG
New Loungefly Alice backback.....
IMG_2265.JPG
The cutest "Marie" socks.....
IMG_2400.JPG
An Alice scarf for my Alice bound at 1900 Park Fare.....
IMG_2401.JPG
Cute Alice and White Rabbit.......
IMG_2402.JPG
New Minnie Ears....... (found at Claire's for $19 CDN)
IMG_2403.JPG
So, so excited!!Nothing like Disney shopping! :)

I saw the Alice backpack at our local mall just the other day and was so tempted! :) You picked up some great stuff to prepare for your trip!

I saw the Alice backpack at our local mall just the other day and was so tempted! :) You picked up some great stuff to prepare for your trip!
Thanks Meghan! Safe travels to you and hopefully we will connect when we are "home"! :)

6 days to go!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I am so excited and so ready for this trip. I have making my list of must try goodies and here is what I've got so far;

• Guacamole and chips at Choza de Margarita
  • Guava Pink Peppercorn Margarita
  • Canadian Cheddar cheese soup
  • Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Dole Whip
  • Cheshire Cat Tail
  • Beer flight at Baseline Tap House
  • Mickey Pretzel
  • Cobb salad at HBD
  • Falafel at Mr Kamal's
  • Malva Cake sundae
  • Pulled Pork Mac'n'cheese
  • Mickey Dark chocolate with chili pepper
  • Ice cream at Ample Hills
Any other suggestions???
It's funny, the closer I get to my trip, the less I feel like being tied to ADRs. I think I am going to really going to focus on the lounges, snacks and QS to see what different things I can try. I am going to try my luck with last minute ADRs too if the mood strikes me. I think it'll be fun to be a little more spontaneous!

I'll definitely be doing a trip report too and will post the link here as soon as I get it organized. Thanks for reading along and chiming in! See ya real soon!

f36c1f6d-64c5-4706-8ac7-153c5d60831d-jpg.342681
This is SO cute!!! :cutie:

I think it'll be fun to be a little more spontaneous!
I agree! I find that some of the most serendipitous things happen when I just go with the flow as the mood strikes me :thumbsup2

Your list of treats sounds amazing!!! :drinking1

The Cobb salad at HBD is fabulous, one of the best I've ever had...
I love it too! I haven't been back to HBD since 2016 so am excited to dine there again. :)

This is SO cute!!! :cutie:
Thanks! And I found it online for $25!! Score...... I got Minnie ears to wear with it too.

I agree! I find that some of the most serendipitous things happen when I just go with the flow as the mood strikes me :thumbsup2

Your list of treats sounds amazing!!! :drinking1
I can't wait to try them! Hope you had a great time visiting with your sister! When does your new semester start? You must be getting close to the finish line!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!