It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

What a great shot of the Step Sister's I had no idea.
HM and BTMRR always a must. You got some great pictures during IASW and POTC.

I am so excited for Small World. (I have only been to Paris DL, and that was 20 years ago! It was the one ride there that wasn't operational when we went).

It would be so cool to have a character ride when you were, on something!

What a great shot of the Step Sister's I had no idea.
HM and BTMRR always a must. You got some great pictures during IASW and POTC.

BTMRR is my favorite at MK!

I am so excited for Small World. (I have only been to Paris DL, and that was 20 years ago! It was the one ride there that wasn't operational when we went).

It would be so cool to have a character ride when you were, on something!

IASW is a great ride!

I know I wish I got that experience.

Sounds like a great morning - you hit up some awesome attractions. I can't believe you didn't do Splash Mountain - summer (or summer-like weather, which is like 85% of the year in Florida) is the best time to do it because it cools you down and then you dry off quickly!

Sounds like a great morning - you hit up some awesome attractions. I can't believe you didn't do Splash Mountain - summer (or summer-like weather, which is like 85% of the year in Florida) is the best time to do it because it cools you down and then you dry off quickly!

Yeah I know I could've done Splash but there is always next time! I had my camera too so didn't want to get that wet.

Great start to a MK day!!

It was!

To the land of tomorrow I go!

After Pirates I needed a snack. Well what does one get when in Adventureland? Dole-Whip!

It was as good as ever!

Now I headed over to Tomorrowland. I had a FP for Space Mountain coming up soon. That is not what I did first today though.

Peoplemover!

I could ride this thing all day long!

It is going to be weird when Tron is in Tomorrowland soon.

Stitch was meeting in Tomorrowland.

My Space Mountain FP was cancelled as the ride went down but that gave me an excuse for lunch!

The Tomorrowland Showbot was out and about. This is a cool piece of entertainment in TL.

So where did I go for lunch? Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe with some Sonny Eclipse entertainment!

I know I am boring, I just got Chicken nuggets because I wanted something quick and easy.

After that I checked the app and Space Mountain was back up so I headed right there. Sorry no photos for this experience. Space was great as always!

After the Main Street band was playing in Storybook Circus.

Back out to the hub and the Castle Stage show was going on. I hadn't seen the new version yet so I decided to stay and watch for a while.

It was really nice for what it is. With the heat I couldn't believe how those costume characters survive.

Up Next: Great Moments in History and There is blood on the saddle!

I could ride the WEDWay (yes, I STILL call it that!) :) all day too. That Showbot guy looks cool, I'd like to see him some day!

Great Moments in History and There is blood on the saddle!

After the castle stage show it was just about time for Great Moments in History with the Muppets. I saw this first in January and it was a great addition IMO.

Just before the show I met a family who noticed my DIS credentials and would be going to the party that night so I chatted with them for a little bit.

Sam Eagle!

I can't help but sing along to the theme song.

I headed for one of my favorite shows in all of WDW! The Country Bear Jamboree!

My favorite bear of them all! Big Al!

And that was that!

Up Next: It really is a Festival of F(Sweat)antasy!

I'm generally pretty vocal about the fact that I hate the PeopleMover (I know, I'm the only one...), but I will admit that it gives you some really nice views of Tomorrowland!
I'm still trying to figure out the TRON coaster. I've seen the renderings and theoretically I know where it goes (kinda) and how things will look, but I'm having a hard time picturing it in my brain. Either way ... I am excited that they're bringing something new and futuristic to Tomorrowland.

Of course you did Country Bear Jamboree. I don't think I know anyone else who likes that show as much as you do. (I've still never done it ... I probably should eventually, but I just have no interest right now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!