Italy ABD 2018 with Amalfi coast day trip

Figment1407

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

My mother and I are going on the ABD Italy trip in May 2018. We are arriving in Rome a few days early and were thinking about making a day trip to the Amalfi Coast. I was wanting to see if anybody has done this and if so did you do it on your own or with a tour group. Also, do you think it would be safe for two females to go there?

Thanks!!:-)

We took a Med Cruise a few years ago and booked a private tour with Simply Amalfi tours. They picked us up at the cruise terminal and had our entire day planned out. They were easy to communicate with by email and helped us form a plan that would fit all of our interests. I know they also do pick ups in Rome and other day excursions. This was a private tour (there was 6 of us), but it was so worth it. It was one of the best days ever! Look them up and send them an email. You won't regret it!

We took a Med Cruise a few years ago and booked a private tour with Simply Amalfi tours. They picked us up at the cruise terminal and had our entire day planned out. They were easy to communicate with by email and helped us form a plan that would fit all of our interests. I know they also do pick ups in Rome and other day excursions. This was a private tour (there was 6 of us), but it was so worth it. It was one of the best days ever! Look them up and send them an email. You won't regret it!
Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter