ISO custom made woven bracelet holds magic band puck

gerberdaisy1234

DIS Veteran
Hello,
Photo pass scanned magic band of person in front of us and it was the pretty woven bracelet holding the puck from a magic band 2. I would love to either purchase or make one like this but despite my searching. I can not find.

Does anyone here make them?

Thanks

DISboards doesn’t allow the selling or promoting of items for sale so no one will be able to respond with items.

Moving this to Disney World Tips where pre-trip shopping is discussed.

Maybe look on you-tube or search the web
Thank you for the suggestion. I indeed searched the “web” using multiple search engines, searched Etsy, ebay and Amazon. Searched disboards. Used various words to find the bracelet I saw but I could not find anything. But thanks again for your suggestion:)

could you tell if it was woven into it or were they using a slider over it?

I'm dying to know what this looks like. I have an idea in my head, but I'd love to see what this was. After reading the post a week or so ago I searched on just about everything I could think of and came up empty handed. I hope someone happens on this thread that has some insight on this idea!

I thought it sounded interesting too. I also searched all over the web and Etsy and came up with nothing. I’d be interested in seeing what they look like if anyone has a pic.

I did come across some really cute Disney puck holders to go on the end of a lanyard. Picked up two Star Wars ones, BB-8 and R2.

It looked like leather strings woven with beads and around the fob. No, not a slider. It was encased in the bracelet. I am not an artist but when I get home I will try to draw it.

I guess a better word would be braided instead of woven.

The puck was surrounded like maybe a pretty stone would be on that type of bracelet.

Last edited:
I just saw, over on the Theme Parks Community, a thread called "Has Anyone Decorated Their Magic Bands" and found something very close to what you are talking about on page 242. Hope this is it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!