Is this OK?

Snowgod

Blu-ray Movies - Wow!
Has anyone used Disney Dollars for tips? Is this acceptable to do? DW and I have been collecting Disney Dollars to use on the first trip home in Dec. :smooth: :smooth: :tongue:

I don't know about that one. As far as I know, they are not redeemable for cash.

It compares to leaving a waiter a gift certificate at the restaurant they work at....just doesn't seem right, though certainly I'm sure many of the CM's do a lot of shopping at WDW.

I think you might get puzzled looks from some CM's.

Sure...you can leave a tip in whatever form you'd like. Disney Dollars are spendable anyplace at WDW or TDS.

While I'm sure a mousekeeper might prefer $$$, I'll assume that anything you wish to leave is OK!

Enjoy!

Disney Dollars are READILY convertible to cash at WDW. You can't convert everywhere, but it is very easy to do and there are lots of places to do it (e.g., the hotels do it because that is where I did it at the end of our trip--I also believe they will do it at guest relations in the parks).

It's perfectly acceptable to leave Disney dollars for a tip. The CMs can get them converted to regular money. At WDW, Disney dollars are cash!!

You can do it, but why would you want to? I think the hard working people you are wanting to tip would prefer cold, hard, US CASH! Why make it harder for them?

Once again, I agree with you robinb!
Why make it more difficult for them?

Thanks, everybody!

Since we're saving for our Dec. trip by buying Disney $$s each payday, the topic came up. I agree also that cash is better, but good to know we can use the Dis$$ in a pinch.

Mrs. Snowgod

BWV Dec. 2001:D Yahoo!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter