Is there a suggested packing list for the 3 niter anywhere?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
I keep reading not to overpack for the cruise, but I was wondering if anyone has a packing list. I will be packing for 5 and really don't want to take more than I really need. (plus I'm trying to plan ahead and maybe get some good discounts on clothing!) ;)

bump in hopes someone can point me in the right direction!:confused:

Getting ready to head out but wanted to let you know that somewhere on the boards there was a website that listed things to pack. I'll search later and let you know, unless someone beats me to it. :p

Cindy
:wave:

That's just it! How do you "pack light" for 5 people to go to the beach, multiple dinners, sightseeing, regular daywear, etc. It just seems that there is so much you need to bring. I can't even imagine packing for the 7 night cruise!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter