Is there a link to book CP packages?

I took a chance and went directly to the website and booked CR for December 17. It let me book before 6 and I have my confirmation email.

I took a chance and went directly to the website and booked CR for December 17. It let me book before 6 and I have my confirmation email.
I have been trying since 5 am. Used different devices and different browsers and can not get past the choose time option. I am so frustrated. I have tried calling as well and the lines are busy.

I have been trying since 5 am. Used different devices and different browsers and can not get past the choose time option. I am so frustrated. I have tried calling as well and the lines are busy.
Did you go to the website itself and then go to dining? Don't get frustrated, you will be able to book.

Okay, go to mydisneyexperience.com. Select things to do...then dining. Pick your date, time and party size. It takes a moment for the website to "think" and then dining opens up. Scroll to Candlelight Dining packages, and that is where you choose your restaurant.

I am using Edge right now and it worked.

Good luck!

Okay, go to mydisneyexperience.com. Select things to do...then dining. Pick your date, time and party size. It takes a moment for the website to "think" and then dining opens up. Scroll to Candlelight Dining packages, and that is where you choose your restaurant.

I am using Edge right now and it worked.

Good luck!
Thank you so much but its still not working for me. I'm on my work computer now, third device I've tried. I can get to the available times but when I click it, nothing happens.

I’m having the same problem. Been on hold for over 20 minutes now. I keep trying because it would be so much easier online. Let me know if you have any luck

I’m having the same problem. Been on hold for over 20 minutes now. I keep trying because it would be so much easier online. Let me know if you have any luck
I didnt have any success online. I kept checking the entire 57 minutes I was on hold booking via phone but it never worked for me.

I had basically the same experience. There was another thread and I read that if you right clicked on the time it would open another window and this actually did work but I was figuring it out just as my call was answered by a CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!