Is there a DVC discount for 7 Day PH same price as 5 day PH

MMCD

Mouseketeer
I heard that there is a DVC discount. I can't find the info. Can someone pls send me the link? I am looking fro the best price on a 7 day PH. I won't be able to go back to WDW in 2018, so a DVC AP will not work for me.

I heard that there is a DVC discount. I can't find the info. Can someone pls send me the link?

Depending if your contract is eligible for membership extras... this could be the reason you cannot find the info. When I login to the tickets page, the two DVC ticket offers are front and center.

The ticket offer is also only good if it is activated by Dec 31st of 2018, so it would not make sense for you to purchase it, even if you were able to.

is DVC resale avilable for this offer?

If you're asking if these ticket deals are a part of Membership Extras, then yes, I believe so.

The best way to check is to login to the WDW website using your DVC linked Disney account-- from the AP page the price should reflect the automated discount. Likewise for tickets, you'll see front and center a radio button for DVC discounts.

upload_2017-10-16_14-43-29.png

I will go in 2017. I keep looping at the site given above. I see it sometimes but not all the time. Is it $473.xx taxes included?

I will go in 2017. I keep looping at the site given above. I see it sometimes but not all the time. Is it $473.xx taxes included?

Yes, the pre-tax price is $370 for the base ticket or $435 with the park hopper option. The web site is having issues (putting on my shocked face now) but you can call member services and buy them over the phone any time. They can answer further questions as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!