• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a Dis meet planned for OCT 3 MnSSHP

I can't find the thread either. But we will be at the CP at 5:25pm as Sleeping Beauty. If you see us say hi. What are you going as?

I think you 2 are the 1st to start an Oct 3 MNSSHP Dismeet thread. DH will be wearing an orange Tigger Univ tshirt, DS a black glow-in-the-dark Haunted Mansion tshirt and Im wearing an Orange Grumpy tshirt that says "Anger Management - Go in Grumpy, Come out Happy"

I have a lime green Home Depot Mickey head hanging off my waist bag

We will be there. I doubt we will dress up though. Me DH and two DS's 8 and 9. You won't be able to miss us. My 8 yo broke his big toe day before yesterday so he will have on a brace/boot thing and be in a stroller cause he can barely walk on it.:eek:

We will be at CP 5:25. Dutch Dancer, 2 Pirates, 1 Pluto/ Dorthy, Jasmine lil girl and Jester. I'll have Dis button on my lanyard, DH will have Dis mouse ears tag.

We'll be there on the 3rd. My 8yo dd will be Tinkerbelle (lime green!), ds6 will be a Pirate, ds4 will be Peter Pan (lime green!). Dh and I are trying to throw together Pirate costumes for the two of us too :) pirate: pirate: pirate: :teeth:

We will be there on the 3rd. DD will be Cinderella. DH, MIL, and I will not be dressed up. We have 5:20 PS for LTT. :)

We will be there on the 3rd also, but we have ressie at Ohana at 5:30. I'll miss the meet, but will be on the look out for the lime green. DS2 is going a Buzz Lightyear, my mother made the best costume!!!

We'll be there! No idea what we'll be dressed up as, but maybe you'll recognize us from the picture below. I'll also be wearing a lime green ribbon on my camera pack.

:)

We will be there DH as a pirate, myself the Queen from Snow White and DD as an angel. Is there a time and place set up for a meet? I can't find it if there is.

there isn't an official meet up location. i'm open to suggestions.

We will be there on Oct 3 too. Kids will be a princess w/twinkle lights sewn in dress and Mickey Sorcerer w/twinkle lights sewn into cape. Grown ups will be Tweedle Dee & Dum.
Can't wait!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter