Is there a childrens price for Connections meal voucher?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
I've read $11.50 for quick and casual, I am leaning toward them, but was wondering if childrens' sizes/prices are offered.

No children's voucher for a "quick and casual" voucher, but they do have them for children for a Sit Down Lunch they are aound 12 and they get a kids meal, drink, appetizer, and a dessert. This works out to be a good deal at most places. I have found by reading here that with the appetizer also then 2 kids can easily split 1 lunch voucher.

Hmm.. very interesting, I wasn't aware that you could split for the kids...

I wonder if the restaurant gives you the "hairy eyeball" for sharing, or if they charge an extra plate charge. (Some restaurants charge a $2 sharing charge here)

No, no "Hairy Eyeball"!! They are used to people sharing and sometimes CM's encourage it. If you're like us we don't like to waste food, and you can always purchase the extra drink or extra fries and just add a tip to that. Sometimes DH and I share a meal and the kids DS (10) and DD(6) share the entree and I just order an extra side and drink.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter