Is the Stitch attraction still open?

itrek

Earning My Ears
We have a trip to WDW coming up the last week of August. My son is crazy about Stitch and the Stitch attraction. Is it still open or will it be at the end of August?

I can't say for sure, because even the CM's aren't committing. However, we were just there last week and it was open almost every day from 9am - 6pm.
However, if you miss the ride for whatever reason, we love doing Ohana breakfast at the Polynesian for the Stitch and Lilo meet & greet, great pictures!

I'm sorry. My family loves (I mean really loves a lot! Had a dog named after him even.) But we went on Stitch's ride once and all decided that was enough for us EVER. We did love Ohana breakfast!

According to the official WDW website, the last day it is currently set to be open for summer is August 19:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/stitchs-great-escape/

Where it shows "Hours" for the attraction on the right side of the screen, you can change the date to see what the hours are for a particular date. Through August 19 it shows it is open 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily. From August 20 on it shows "No times available".
This information is subject to change, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter