Is the Fort closing in 2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not into camping, madam, but if there's enough interest I hope Disney keeps it. I stay deluxe club level, so it really doesn't affect me. Happy camping!
Teamubr above has said my thoughts far more politely than I can. We stayed Club Level a few years ago to take advantage of some specific tours that required it. Our room was small and cramped the lounge offered very little to justify the cost Our Allegro Open Road is for us a far better value with better snacks and beverages The other guests by and large exhibited the same aura of superiority you do
Your original post and this one reminded me of a story a friend told us. She and her husband were on their way to dinner in the Grand Floridian. There was another family sharing the cabin of the Monorail car with them. One of the kids was begging to and visit The Fort. Grandma was with this family and she promptly announced , We are not going there. The only people that go there are White Trailer Park Trash.
Maybe the next time you decide to defecate on those of us here that, LOVE , THE FORT THINK BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO LET THE REST OF US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF US

@2goofycampers,

Denise,

It might be time to lock this one. I think the OP asked and was answered. No point in letting this continue to go downhill.

j

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!