IS LMT CLUB FOR BOOKING HOTELS LEGIT?? HELP

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
I have been scouring the internet the last week to find me and my fiancee our best deal on hotel. I have used our company perk sites (which seem to be standard and not really a deal)

I have used Hotels.com

Most recently I stumbled upon last minute travel club deals. I have used LMT CLUB to buy our Dis tickets but I have never used them to book a room.

Does anyone have any experience using them?

The rates are so much cheaper that is concerning

Yes, I have used them for booking hotel rooms and never had a problem. I have wondered too why their prices are so much cheaper.

I have also used them to rent a car. Prices there were crazy cheap compared to the company sites.

Never had an issue so I will take it.

I use LMTClub for ALL my pre cruise stays and also have used their car rental. I have used them for many years. I have canceled and rebooked different hotels for same reservation since sometimes prices flucuate and never had a peoblem. They also have great customer service.

There is not a fee to join. I have used them about 4 times over the past 3 years and never had any issues. As with any online reservation I make sure my confirmation email is handy in my email box and I print a hard copy of my email just to save myself the stress in case of a possible issue. I find great deals on that site... Ive used them to book several rooms in Orlando, Charleston SC and Raleigh NC ... www.lastminutetravel.com

YES!! I think I even posted last year the same question as I was worried it was too good to be true. But its not! Its great. I got great deals pre-cruise in vancouver last year. Havent found good deals for other things I have been looking for, but will definitely use them again!

There are free memberships out there. if you belong to certian groups you can get it for free. A web search helps you find those groups.

I just looked. $50a year

Just google free membership for lmtclub and something will come up. Use it when you join and you will have a free membership. Even paying $50 its worth it but you can do for free.

My membership was free and I've been using them for years before purchasing DVC and never had a problem. I use them for everything non DVC related

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter