• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it too late??

714atuf

Earning My Ears
I am already booked for four nights in July at the PBH. This was done through the AAA website. Is it too late to make specific requests llike: room location, rollaway beds, etc.

If it is not too late, how does one go about it. Should I call, e-mail, write or fax?

Also, where is the best area to stay at PBH. The map I have seen shows the pools at some pretty remote locations. And it seems that the boat dock is a long walk from some of the rooms.

I'm not sure how it works with AAA. You might try calling whoever AAA assigned as your TA to help you with when and how to make room requests.

What kind of room did you book? That will help determine what kind of room you should ask for.

We have a Bay View Room. Even though I booked through AAA, could I just call the Hotel and have them put my requests into my file.

I definitely don't think it's too late. I booked RPR for 6 nights and I mailed them a letter via snail mail with my requests. I had lots of requests :o with lots of details so I felt it was best to send them everything in writing. I have two rooms reserved and prefer them to be somewhat near eachother, both of the rooms need to be non-smoking, I have a cat traveling with me, etc., etc. I received a very nice email from them shortly after saying they got my letter and would try their best to accommodate my requests. :D

Ask for a room in the West Wing. It's closer to the boat dock, restuarants, and pools.

There are several rooms on the first floor of the west wing that have a small patio. Just keep in mind that these rooms are right on the harbor, and you'll have lots of people peaking into your room.

714atuf - Do you mind my asking what type of rate you got. We have been looking for July 16-18 at PBH. AAA rate is $215 for 2 people.

Also, does anyone know...If I book on the AAA site and prices go down on the Loew's site, can I get Loew's to lower my rate?

Presently have a $231 rate reserved thru the AAA site. Recently saw a FAN Club rate of $217.

How many adults/children in your party? I recently saw a $202 FAN rate for 2 and then it disappeared before I could book it.

There are two adults and two teenage boys ages 16 and 14.

The $202 garden view rate was still available, as of yesterday. We rebooked and got the $217 bay view room.

714atuf,

Wondered the same thing. I booked rooms at RPR thru AAA's web site then had all these ??'s. On AAA's website(Hartford) you can choose from a drop-down list box in the top right of the "home" screen. Scroll down till you see "contact a travel agent". I e-mailed them with my ???'s,loews card info.,and confirmation # on saturday afternoon and the first thing Monday am they called me on the phone to tell me they had given them my loews #, requested a waterview room (couldn't guarantee that) and did I have anything else they needed to do for me. Excellent customer service. Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter