is it doable ?

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi, We are thinking about doing the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour on our last day. The information I have is it is a 3 hour tour starting at 8 am, so finishing at 11am. Our flight home is 6.30 so I guess we will need to leave the park at about 1pm to get to POFQ for 2pm. Do you think we will have time after the tour to use our last 3 fp's? I thought if i book the first one at 10.30 that takes us to 11.30 next one 11.30- 12.30 followed by 12.30-1.30. doable or just to rushed ?(will also need to pick up a sandwich to take with us)
cal

Ooft that’s some mega planning. On paper it all works. Annoying thing will be hopin disney transport doesn’t keep you waiting :)

Ooft that’s some mega planning. On paper it all works. Annoying thing will be hopin disney transport doesn’t keep you waiting :)
Hi onestitchloose, There is always that chance ,but I'm hoping an hour is enough time to allow for a small delay. Wouldn't be planning to leave the park any earlier than 1pm even if we were not doing the tour and FP, but without doing the tour it would certainly be less of a mad dash. Anyone know if they do the tours on a weekend?

That sounds very rushed for a last day for me and I certainly wouldn't want that early of a start - I like to finish the packing the last morning and I don't want to be up early to do that :scared:

I would plan the tour another day and do a last park day with 3 FP and then lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!