Is Fantasmic included in ABD DL BSM?

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
I haven't read much at all on the trip I booked for July b/c a wise DIS'er told me to BE SURPRISED and don't read trip reports! But I did notice that DL has the FANTASMIC show and wondered if the guides had us see that or that is something we plan on our own? Is it Fast Pass eligible? Doesn't look like there is seating so I am finding this odd...

thanks!

I haven't read much at all on the trip I booked for July b/c a wise DIS'er told me to BE SURPRISED and don't read trip reports! But I did notice that DL has the FANTASMIC show and wondered if the guides had us see that or that is something we plan on our own? Is it Fast Pass eligible? Doesn't look like there is seating so I am finding this odd...

thanks!

While none of the activities are really a guarantee, F! has been part of both BSM's I've been on - most recently just a few weeks ago.

While none of the activities are really a guarantee, F! has been part of both BSM's I've been on - most recently just a few weeks ago.

Thanks Jeff! And you were the wise DIS'er that told me NOT to read trip reviews. Great advice. Thanks again.

Thanks Jeff! And you were the wise DIS'er that told me NOT to read trip reviews. Great advice. Thanks again.

Just to give you some more things not to worry about, World of Color and the Parade/fireworks are usually covered by ABD. Also, you'll get 5 special fast passes per person on Wednesday & Thursday so don't worry about booking any FP's for those days.

Just to give you some more things not to worry about, World of Color and the Parade/fireworks are usually covered by ABD. Also, you'll get 5 special fast passes per person on Wednesday & Thursday so don't worry about booking any FP's for those days.

Thanks Jeff and can you remind me if a meal voucher is given and what the value is per person? I know there is lunch and dinner on own and I assume this is out of of pocket but for some reason I thought someone you got a meal voucher at some point?

Thanks Jeff and can you remind me if a meal voucher is given and what the value is per person? I know there is lunch and dinner on own and I assume this is out of of pocket but for some reason I thought someone you got a meal voucher at some point?

Yes, we each got a $20 meal voucher on the first full day at DL/DCA. We "stretched" these by using one that day (paying out of pocket for the extra) and one the next day. They way these vouchers work you don't get any change if your food is less than $20. If its more than $20 you just pay the extra.

Yes, we each got a $20 meal voucher on the first full day at DL/DCA. We "stretched" these by using one that day (paying out of pocket for the extra) and one the next day. They way these vouchers work you don't get any change if your food is less than $20. If its more than $20 you just pay the extra.

thanks! so if we are a party of 3 we get 3 20 vouchers to be used anytime the entire trip? So if I wanted a sit down meal no problem or counter service no problem. Is there just one time we get these?

thanks! so if we are a party of 3 we get 3 20 vouchers to be used anytime the entire trip? So if I wanted a sit down meal no problem or counter service no problem. Is there just one time we get these?

Yes, one each. They do expire but I think they were good for several days. Can't remember just how long as it wasn't an issue for us.

The voucher expired the day the tour officially ended (Friday). There was one restriction to the voucher - it couldn't be used at Downtown Disney restaurants (or used for alcohol.) Otherwise, it could be used at any DL, DCA or resort restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!