IOA - crowds right now?

ozzel

WDWWDS Commander of Special Operations
Hi all - I was hoping that someone out there has been to IOA/USF this past weekend and could tell me how the crowds were? I'm guessing it's busy there.

Is there an advantage to going on Sunday instead of Saturday - or are both days busy?

Thanks for the help!!

-Kim

On Friday the crouds weren't too bad. Saturday IOA was packed. I was seeing 40 min waits on Hulk, 50 min wait on DD, I didn't pay attention to Spiderman but I guess atleast 60 min. The studios was a little more tolerable until later in the evening when everybody came over for Mardi Gras and the concert.

I don't know what the true count was for the concert but my guess would be somewhere around 20,000

We were there Sunday afternoon through Tuesday. Sunday at US was very nice, Monday at IOA was also very nice crowd wise, but Tuesday was just plain busy at US and IOA!!! 75 mins at Spiderman around 4pm. We could definitely tell a huge difference on Tuesday! And it was very hot on Tuesday. It was a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter