Internet connections

PoohBear68

Earning My Ears
I posted a message on the boards about a week ago about internet connections at the resorts. I went out and bought a laptop just for our trip because I need to be able to access the internet in order to do homework. Well, after getting home my oldest daughter tells me she doesn't think we can connect a phone cord into the phones in the rooms. Has anyone here used a laptop at the resorts (carribean beach to be exact) that could answer this question for me???

Thanks so much!

Christina :confused:

Absolutely. There are dataports on all the resort phones. Make sure you get the local dial up number for your provider. It's 75 cents for a local call with no time restrictions.

You sure can connect at the resorts. I just returned from CBR and used my laptop. Buy a long cord and then you can work at the table in the room.

Thanks so much for the responses! I was starting to worry that I went out and bought this computer for nothing. Hakuna Matata!

Christina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter