Internet Access In Anaheim ?

Disneydudepete

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find access to the internet in the Anaheim area? I am staying at the Candy Cane Inn which I believe has wireless access but I dont have a laptop and I would just like to know where I can send some emails back home to the UK and book some tours ect online while we are there.

Thanks

Pete

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in August. There was a pay-as-you-go terminal in the lounge area which if I remember corrrectly was on the 3rd floor near the snack bar and game room. The Fairfield is right on Harbor Blvd.

The Carousel had one in the breakfast area and DLH had one by the shops in the lobby. It has been a couple years, but I am sure they are still there.

We sent one from the Anaheim Visitors Centre when it was on Harbor Boulevard, it has now moved round the corner, but it is probably still available.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter