Interesting Change...curious what you think!

While I liked the laundry bag and luggage straps I also immediately donated the backpack and iPad cover. So guess more is less in my house...other than the important Things To Know Book, I'd be fine with no box, honestly.

@calypso726 I also fly with a canvas bag (or two) but mine are personalized so agree with the utility of it for sure

I love the canvas tote bag with the zipper. I bring one on every single flight I take. It is prefect to hold everything I need and slide under the seat on a plane.
I also use it as my carry on bag. (I fly frequently now that DD is living in Florida). People always as me about Adventures by Disney when they see it. DH uses his backpack all the time in the parks.

Just got my box today for Costa Rica. It was the same at the one pictured in the thread earlier. Here's what my itinerary book says about tipping. Looks like the guides will give us the envelopes. I wonder if they will also give bags?

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 56

We put tips away before we start in US dollars and just don't spend...Goes with our Passports in the hotel safe NBD!
Some people (including me!) aren't comfortable carrying around that much cash, especially on days when you're changing hotels, and have to carry all that stuff on your person during activities while you're in transit. I'd much rather use an ATM closer to the end of the trip.

Sayhello

Our first ABD river cruise is coming up *next summer*, so let me check if I have the tipping procedure correct: Guests tip the cruise boat crew (as on an ocean cruise), but not the Disney ABD guides?

Our first ABD river cruise is coming up *next summer*, so let me check if I have the tipping procedure correct: Guests tip the cruise boat crew (as on an ocean cruise), but not the Disney ABD guides?
Nope. Unless they've changed it, all tips: ship's crew, bus drivers, included meals offship AND Adventure Guides, are included.

Sayhello

The FAQ says you don't have to tip anybody.

"Adventures by Disney has taken care of gratuities for all included meals and activities, such as tips for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, local experts and all crew. Gratuities for your Adventure Guides are also included."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!