Info about GF Pirate Cruise

Jo-Jo21

Mouseketeer
I just got a PS for my DS5 to go on the Pirate Cruise at the Grand Floridian. Other than the information listed on the website, I do not know too much about this event. I would greatly appreciate additional information and feedback on the cruise from someone whose children have experienced it. Thanks.:D

My DD did the Pirate Cruise and she LOVED it!! At first, she was a little shy, but they paired her off with a "friend" and got their life vests and pirate cap and off they went. (While they were gone, I had a late breakfast at the GF Cafe; DH took our 2 teen DD to MK.) When the kids got back from the pirate cruise, all the kids seemed to have had a great time. They had their "loot" and Allison said it was a lot of fun. Her only complaint was that it was hot - she went in June.

She asked about the Pirate Cruise again for our trip in Oct, but decided to try the Adventures in Cooking at the GF.

Enjoy!!

My son did the pirate cruise two years ago when he was five. He loved it. We are going to let him do it again when our daughter is old enough to go with him. The cruise leaves on time, so be early. They hunt all over the Seven Seas Lagoon for treasure. They eat lunch and return. We were staying at POR when he cruised, so we got to the GF early and went to Park Fare for breakfast. While he cruised we shopped, sat in the beach chairs, and then got a cool drink and sat on the balcony. We all had a great time!

Hi there...

My daughter (8) went on the pirate cruise last summer... she was one of the oldest kids on that sailing.

They pair the kids up before boarding and she was with a sweet 7 year old girl. They all get pirate bandanas and life vests and sail on a open air pontoon style boat.

While they were away I had eggs benedict at the GF cafe and did some shopping in the gift shops.

When my daughter returned she had a little bag of pirate loot including strings of faux pearls, a little compass, kazoo, eye patch and some sweets. For a snack they had PB&J sandwiches, rice krispie treat, gummi bears and a juice box...

She had a great time and wants to go again this year...

I have some photos from the pirate cruise at my website link below...

Hope your little one has a great time

>>^..^<<

The CMs on that cruise are great. They have wonderful interaction with both the younger and older kids (mine were 6 and 9 1/2). There are lots of silly jokes that kids just love and they really get into the roles. For example Cap'n Drew got too greedy and tried to keep all the booty for himself so the crew and kids voted to teach him a lesson and leave him "abandoned" on the island to have a time out and think about his behavior!;) What a hoot! BTW, Cap'n Drew was brought back to the dock by a small boat and was contrite! My kids had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter