Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple of the Forbidden Eye

Did anyone like Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye?

• Yes

• No

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyWorldExpert

"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the c
I have been an Indiana Jones fan for quite a while. I have seen Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular down in WDW. But I have never seen Indiana Jones Adventure before (I hope they can put the ride down in WDW). Could anyone put the audio or video feed out if you have it?

Just to throw this out there for all the WDW-ers out there...

Indiana Jones Adventure is my most favorite ride at DLR. The line is awesome and the ride is fun. All in all, prepare for a great time!

My advice? Don't spoil yourself with vids and audio. :thumbsup2

I road Indy before I road Dinosaur in WDW. The ride vehicle is similar. But…..Dinosaur pales by comparison to Indy. IMO

I LOVE this ride. It's my favorite ride at DL (next to Pirates of course).

It's sooooo fun. You'll love it. And the detail in the temple while waiting in line (if there's a line to wait in) is just awesome. :cool1:

Indiana Jones is a very popular ride, you can tell based on the wait times & use of fastpasses. It is a lot of fun.

The ride is a blast and one of my favorites along with the classics at DL. Waiting in line and seeing new things almost everytime I wait in line is fun as well. We'll be there in less than 2 weeks and cant wait to bring my kid on it. He was a bit too short last time, but plenty tall now.

It's my favorite at DL.
Pirates is a close second, but Indy wins by a squeench.
I hope you get to ride it soon. :thumbsup2

visionsfantasic.com has a video of it. However it is pretty dark so you can't really appreciate the special effects or amazing details of the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter