"In Progress" job status

AJA1980

Earning My Ears
I applied for couple jobs at Disney as nurse and the job board says "In Progress". What does this mean..is this a good sign? It has been in this status for almost a month now and job postings have been removed on main website. I haven't heard anything from anyone and when I try to check on resume I just get referred back to job board. I'm surprised HR doesn't have a number to contact them directly. Anyways I check every day to see no change on the board. Is Disney slow to hire or should I write it off to the island of lost opportunities?

"In Progress" is a good sign! Don't give up hope just yet!

I did my interview for Fall 2016 at the end of January and didn't get my acceptance until April 7. Everyone goes through the process at a different pace!

Sending pixie dust your way! May this week hold your lucky day :tink:

Since it is a month I would write it off especially since it is in a department as small as the nursing positions. They could be holding your resume in case something comes up but if you need a job I would start looking elsewhere.

Yeah just checked the boards again..no change. I wish there was some way to check on my application besides the board. I've been trying to work at Disney for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter