Important Question

TowerTerror

Future Disney Imagineer
I have just aquired a copy of Song of the South, but as many of you know it is not in VHS format. I have heard that so many people have been able to change the format so you can watch this Disney classic. But I have been as you say running into a brick wall. I continously have had people tell me that they do not convert tapes or it a large copyright issue. If there is anyone out there that can give me advice I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

You might want to do a search on ebay for Song of the South. Many of the sellers give instructions as to what needs to be done to convert the tape to NTSC format for U.S. viewing.

My friend bought one earlier this year and had it converted, it plays fine. I still have to watch my bootleg copy with the Japanese subtitles.:rolleyes:

Lisa:cool:

just an FYI.....

I picked up a copy from the British goods import store in Old Town while I was at WDW this summer. It was in VHS format, no conversion necessary, and the quality was first rate.

They say they sell dozens of them a month.

Type vhs conversion in google.com's search box.

I found many sites that will do this service for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter