i'm still a little confused ,will there be a cm at the front of all the ride que's?

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
is this where i show the card or do i go to the fastpass and find the cm at the ride, then they will advise me where to stand or which 1 i should do, because i don't think there is a cm at the beginning of like the disney show or some of the other rides,, just a little confused, got my dr. note today, just in case..
thanks

You will always find a CM at the Fastpass entry area. You will usually find one close to the entrance to the standby (regular) line.
If you just show the Guest Assistance Card to the first CM you see, they will direct you.
You don't need a doctor's letter (which it sounds like you already know); just be able to explain your needs to the CM at Guest Services.
One thing to be aware of is that all attractions don't operate the same way; part of what happens depends on what the GAC says/what your needs are, some depends on what the attraction has available for accomidations and some depends on what sort of "barriers" the attraction has.
Even at the same attraction, the same GAC may be handled differently depending on how busy it is, how many other people with special needs are waiting and the staffing at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter