I'm so psyched!! Going to POFQ!

RAMWDWFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I made ressies to go to Orlando and stay at Sheraton's Vistana Resort, but read a few reviews about units that are dated, so I made a new ressie at POFQ. Seven nights at $734.00 with the CZF code. Now I don't have to rent a car and can be at peace about the condition of the room. I'm so psyched and can't wait!

You will love POFQ! The rooms are in very good condition, our's seemed even new. The resort is very nice & peaceful, and has a great hot tub! Enjoy your stay!

Oh yeah, and don't forget to get some beignets!!! :bounce:

That's great. I'm taking my 2 dd's there in august, and it will be our 1st time. It looks just lovely, and we plan on doing a carriage ride. Have a great time.

You will love POFQ! We have stayed there twice! We love the water taxi to Downtown Disney! The pool is fun, and it is the first stop for the buses to the parks, so you don't have to worry about getting a seat usually.
Have a great trip!:D

We'll be arriving at French Quarter in 31 days too!!! We can't wait!

CONGRATULATIONS! We LOVE PO-FQ! I hope you love it as much as we do. Eat a beignet for me, please:)

Hi there..

My DD8 loved the pool at POFQ even better than the one at Animal Kingdom Lodge...

Decent food and service in the food court & good transportation to the parks. Definately a guest friendly hotel.

>>^..^<<

We were just there last Jan. and had a wonderful stay! The grounds are lovely and the rooms are pretty and comfortable. At the great rates they offer, you can't go wrong!
Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter