I'm so confused!!

decker96

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney 10/19 to 10/24 and staying Poly GV (already have our ressies). I was considering buying an AP for myself if codes came out in order to get the room discount. We will not be going back again within the year. Now, of course, the whole thing has changed and I'm totally confused. I can't check on-line and see what the rates are or if there are any unless I have the AP, correct? What about calling? Will they tell you what the AP rates would be if you don't have one yet? Then, since I already have an exsisting reservation, how would I change it if I do buy the AP?
Ugh, just when I thought I had it all figured out!! (Sorry if these questions have already been asked!)

Without purchasing an AP you will not be able to look under the AP on-line section.
Yes, you can call about AP rates. I would think you would get only call in rate information, not what is showing on the AP on-line web site.
The call in and on-line AP rates may not necessarily be the same, is the way I would understand it now. If this is the case I suppose it could be compared to how some banks handle things -- on-line or ATM, free; bank teller, a fee.
:confused3
I would think the on-line rates would be less. Otherwise those who gambled a non-refundable deposit would not be happy.
If you do buy an AP, you can look on line or call. If you decide to rebook, a call in CM can transfer your balance.
I am guessing that if you booked on-line you would have to pay a nights deposit, as required. And then be credited for your other deposit.
But consider having an AP does not guarantee an AP room discount rate. So you may not want to buy an AP if you won't use it that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter