I'm seeing LIME!!

nkjzmom

<font color=purple>and baby Samantha, too!<br><fon
I bought tons of lime green stuff last night!

I found lime green plastic craft lace and neon beads, so that's our activity for the 12 hour trip down...I also bought lime green glow necklaces and bracelets and lime green curly ribbon....so look for us!! Hopefully we'll be easy to spot!

For our last trip I found, at the $ store, some springy bracelets in neon colors and I put them in the kids surprise bags for them to open while waiting for rides/shows. To our surprise they glowed so well during Buzz and we got so many comments about how cool it was....like we had planned it! So I know all this lime green stuff will glow too...just keep an eye out for green glowing people!!

thats an awesome idea, with the beads I love beads. lol..I hope you have fun on your trip!

to nkjzmom: hope you have a great time, we will be there in 13 days...i like your name.... i'm guessing you did the same thing as me...mine is korzmom - it stands for krystle,olivia, richie and our last name is a z. great minds- great vacation choice....i'm gonna go buy some lime green .............:p

korzmom...great minds DO think alike! Yes, my kids are Nicholas, Katelyn, Jennifer, and Zachary....nkjzmom. My favorite title in the world!

Thanks for the good wishes and the same back to you, have a great time yourselves! We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning for a friends wedding in Cocoa and then will spend Sun and Mon at Disney. If we're lucky we may add an extra day-two just to see the shuttle launch! And if you're lucky maybe you could make a trip to watch it land...it's an awesome experience either way!

Kittiekat....I LOVE your name!! My oldest daughter's name is Katelyn and her nickname is kittiekate!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter