Delete Thread

:rotfl2: Right? Only we can be mermaids

81401090efb5d7647b1a298dcaa9fa95-gif.252897

(I guess this is me and you being mermaids :rotfl:)

Looks legit to me - I'll accept it. But what's on my head??

Originally we planned to go the day we had a rental car, but ended up going that day instead. But yeah not much there. I watch TimTracker's vlogs when they go monthly and there always seems to be decent stuff there in the vlogs, but there wasn't anything we really wanted.

Yeah, I watched a few months' worth of the vlogs, too...but TimTracker did much better than I did there.

I've never seen anyone look so longingly and introspectively at hand scrubs. :laughing:
:rotfl: This actually made me laugh out loud!

Anyone else think Anthropologie is wayyy too expensive for what they sell?
I don't even go in that store because... yes! I agree!

And the HM magnets seen below on our fridge
So cute!!! Your fridge is amazing. I used to get a magnet for my fridge with the year for each trip I've been on, but I must have lost some of them from way back in a move and now it just doesn't seem as cool because it's not accurate! :sad2: But your fridge... now that's a cool one! :thumbsup2

After shopping we got dropped off by an Uber to HS. A sign of good things to come aka short lines was our first ride. Great Movie Ride was at 5 minutes. This was our last ride ever on my favorite HS ride :sad: That makes me incredibly sad, because at the time I didn't think this would be our last ride (I figured that would be on our next trip). If you haven't heard by now GMR is shutting down on August 13th. I'm so glad we filmed most this ride for our vlog, because now that vlog is going to be about our last ride on GMR.
Ugh! I'm so sad about this, but I'm excited there's finally a ride devoted to Mickey.

I realized he had NO IDEA who Jessie was. In fact he thought she was Woody dressed in a disguise...

X7MGane.gif

I'm speechless, I have no words for the confusion I experienced when Josh told me that. I thought he'd seen Toy Story 2, but apparently he's just seen the first one. And he's been to Disney 3 other times. Was he just super confused each time we went on TSMM, but didn't say anything? :confused:
HAHA this is hilarious! He never said "Hey who's that girl?"

Oh look guys no big deal, it's just Woody & Woody in disguise :rotfl:

c4udrV1l.jpg
He's just pulling a Lindsey Lohan a la Parent Trap

Random story time: There was also the most adorable little girl in front of us in line. She was so scared that she was going to be outed for being on the good side that she took off a pin or sticker she had on before going in. And told the handler and her parents not to tell Kylo Ren. But the handler told Kylo Ren she was part of the Resistance when she got up there, and she looked so mad at him. She kept insisting she was completely on his Kylo Ren's side and in no way was part of the Resistance :rotfl:
Poor kid!

After shopping we got dropped off by an Uber to HS. A sign of good things to come aka short lines was our first ride. Great Movie Ride was at 5 minutes. This was our last ride ever on my favorite HS ride :sad: That makes me incredibly sad, because at the time I didn't think this would be our last ride (I figured that would be on our next trip). If you haven't heard by now GMR is shutting down on August 13th. I'm so glad we filmed most this ride for our vlog, because now that vlog is going to be about our last ride on GMR.

Yeah I didn't know my last ride would be in February. LOL. We didn't' get to ride it in May. We will be there for a day before it closes but we don't have DHS day scheduled for that day . I'm not sure if I can convince everyone to park hop just to ride it. I mean it would be nice, but I'm sure everyone would have the same idea the night before it closes and the line for it will be crazy long.

I'm speechless, I have no words for the confusion I experienced when Josh told me that. I thought he'd seen Toy Story 2, but apparently he's just seen the first one. And he's been to Disney 3 other times. Was he just super confused each time we went on TSMM, but didn't say anything? :confused:

What! How is that possible. LOL, you learn new things every day about your significant other...

This time I was red, and my trash talking made more sense because I won!

YEAH!!!!

Photopass was really nailing taking pictures of people while they made weird faces tonight. Or maybe we were just nailing making weird faces that night.

I have a really weird face Starlord picture too, coming up!

Anyway Rocket got a really good reaction out of Groot he was gasping and then started jabbering away. So adorable!

So cute!!!

I was kind of frustrated because they always singled him out, and it was pretty funny; but I missed it every time! Then we headed in to Launch Bay to see an old friend.

They always ignore me. I should just stand next to Josh. Hahaha.

Random story time: There was also the most adorable little girl in front of us in line. She was so scared that she was going to be outed for being on the good side that she took off a pin or sticker she had on before going in. And told the handler and her parents not to tell Kylo Ren. But the handler told Kylo Ren she was part of the Resistance when she got up there, and she looked so mad at him. She kept insisting she was completely on his Kylo Ren's side and in no way was part of the Resistance :rotfl:

Aww so cute. I love it when kids really believe in these things, it's so adorable.

YBLEaBBl.jpg

I look mostly politely amused with Kylo Ren, I think Josh was scared though because he was holding me in front of him like a human shield.

I guess you're taking one for the team there!

I think he was trying to intimidate me, but when Kylo Ren looked me in the eye I was having trouble not laughing. It looks like he's giving me thumbs up here so I have to assume I passed his test, and we're on the way to become best friends.

I always crack up with Kylo Ren now! Hahaha.

I look mostly politely amused with Kylo Ren, I think Josh was scared though because he was holding me in front of him like a human shield.

fRhSzyy.gif
Such love!

Random story time: There was also the most adorable little girl in front of us in line. She was so scared that she was going to be outed for being on the good side that she took off a pin or sticker she had on before going in. And told the handler and her parents not to tell Kylo Ren. But the handler told Kylo Ren she was part of the Resistance when she got up there, and she looked so mad at him. She kept insisting she was completely on Kylo Ren's side and in no way was part of the Resistance :rotfl:
This is kind of what I don't love about this meet. I know they have to been mean, but couldn't they just let the poor little girl alone!

I don't know if I'm more mad or just sad that they are closing GMR. I love it so much we rode it in March didn't know it would be the last time.
We always make it a competition on TSMR and DD gets so mad when I win even though it's almost never.
You're right I think the PP photographers just start snapping without thinking. I like the one where Star Lord looks drunk :rotfl:
Rocket is so darn cute.
Great pictures with Chewy and Kilo Ren even though it does look like Josh is using you as a human shield :goodvibes

A Surprise Goodbye to GMR

:sad::sad::sad:

This was our last ride ever on my favorite HS ride :sad: That makes me incredibly sad, because at the time I didn't think this would be our last ride (I figured that would be on our next trip).

I was so sad too!! Definitely thought I'd get to say goodbye in October, and I'm really disappointed my mom won't get to ride. It'll make our DHS partial day shorter now. Boo!! I'm still clinging to memories of the Back Lot Tour, so I hold a grudge. #GoldenGirlsHouseForever

Poor Gretchen Wieners.

Never again will we go into a ride and get to yell

I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!

(Okay we didn't yell on a ride that would be rude, but you can hear us say it in the vlog :rotfl:)

:rotfl::rotfl:

I realized he had NO IDEA who Jessie was. In fact he thought she was Woody dressed in a disguise...

Umm...what?

I don't even know what to say about this.

I mean...I just...:confused:

It's like the Parent Trap, but in drag!

And finally we got a picture of us all! If you pretend I'm Gamora and Josh is Drax I guess :laughing: then you've got the whole crew.

aPzOq9El.jpg

This Star Lord is better than your previous Star Lord. I love that Groot was excited to see Rocket!!

Random story time: There was also the most adorable little girl in front of us in line. She was so scared that she was going to be outed for being on the good side that she took off a pin or sticker she had on before going in. And told the handler and her parents not to tell Kylo Ren. But the handler told Kylo Ren she was part of the Resistance when she got up there, and she looked so mad at him. She kept insisting she was completely on Kylo Ren's side and in no way was part of the Resistance :rotfl:

This is adorable and hilarious!

When I met him in Disneyland I showed him my rebel starbird Alex and Ani and there's a picture of him gazing at it intently...like Josh in Basin :rotfl:...which was pretty hilarious after the fact. But our Ren was SCARY and intimidating. We are movie fans though. His voice freaks me out!!

If you haven't heard by now GMR is shutting down
I am feeling absolutely horrified about this news. I actually just posted a brief thing on my PTR about it, too. That opening where you go under the neon lights... it's just like no other and I'm just so sad about this. :sad:

I am so glad you got me laughing quickly after the whole GMR debacle... :rotfl:

Was he just super confused each time we went on TSMM, but didn't say anything? :confused:
:rotfl:

Rex is all of us at Disney basically :rotfl:
So true.

I just have no words. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I am feeling absolutely horrified about this news. I actually just posted a brief thing on my PTR about it, too. That opening where you go under the neon lights... it's just like no other and I'm just so sad about this. :sad:

I just saw that and commented haha! But yeah :sad: it's really sad. I just really love GMR.

I am so glad you got me laughing quickly after the whole GMR debacle... :rotfl:

:rotfl:

I just have no words. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm pretty speechless too. I think I'm still confused on how anyone could mistake that :laughing:

Thank you so much for that video!!! I am so dang sad that GMR is going to be long gone by the time I get there. I know that it was slow and it was hit or miss with the CMs but I loved it. There just seemed to be something magical about the classic movie experience. It was definitely one of my favorites.

Annnd also thank you for following up immediately with Baby Groot! His reaction to Rocket was adorable!

Thank you so much for that video!!! I am so dang sad that GMR is going to be long gone by the time I get there. I know that it was slow and it was hit or miss with the CMs but I loved it. There just seemed to be something magical about the classic movie experience. It was definitely one of my favorites.

Aw, you're welcome. I loved GMR too.

Annnd also thank you for following up immediately with Baby Groot! His reaction to Rocket was adorable!

:rotfl: No problem. That sad goodbye needed to be followed up with some baby Groot.

What a great keepsake you made with your latest vlog. I'm going to miss GMR so much :sad:
Your interaction on the vlog with Star Lord, Baby Groot and Rocket was so much better than the pictures :goodvibes

Day 7, Part 2-Photopass: "Capturing Your Trip One Weird Expression at a Time"

Also here's some alternate titles for this entry because they just seem to write themselves:

A Surprise Goodbye to GMR

Woody is the Master of Disguise

#ThanksPhotopass

Did I Just Become Besties with Kylo Ren?

Love all of these!

This was our last ride ever on my favorite HS ride :sad: That makes me incredibly sad, because at the time I didn't think this would be our last ride (I figured that would be on our next trip). If you haven't heard by now GMR is shutting down on August 13th. I'm so glad we filmed most this ride for our vlog, because now that vlog is going to be about our last ride on GMR.

8VjxMqf.gif

So sad!! We're going to miss it by 2 days and I was really looking forward to getting a last ride on it. :(

X7MGane.gif

Oh. My. GAWSH!! How!??? This is the most hilarious wild thing I've heard, like, ever! Bahaha

And finally we got a picture of us all! If you pretend I'm Gamora and Josh is Drax I guess :laughing: then you've got the whole crew.

aPzOq9El.jpg

Adorable!

I actually think I'd like the newer movies better though so I still plan to start watching them. I know a bit of backstory on Kylo Ren, and I had heard the M&G's could be awkward since he's supposed to act mean and intimidating.

I'm not a fan of most of the old SW movies either, but I managed to enjoy the new movies fairly well so you might also like them.

Oh my gosh, cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!