I'm Leaving VMK... (Come See My Room)

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
Hey guys! Well, I have decided that it is time for me to quit. Even though it is the last few days of VMK, I want to get used to not having VMK around. I will still be browsing the boards ALOT, and I may join some other websites after it closes, but I just need to quit. Yes, I will be there on the last day too! I may even make a goodbye room, as I want to meet some of you dis'ers before I quit. Thanks for all the fun times guys!

- Check out the Trades & Wishes Boards where I am giving some of my stuff away ;) -

Aww, although i didn't know you its sad to see you go :( can't believe vmk is closing but it is best to get used to it
hope to still see you around the board

Aww It Was A Nice To See you around vmk.
All I can say is i wish you well.
Wish You The Very Best
Pretty

Oh no hide, I dont think your allowed to post "leaving vmk" threads.

But gg givin away your stuff, Sweet and I have done the same thing for the past few weeks.

:)

It's sad to see you leave, even if VMK will be gone in 8 days. :(

Hope to cya around the boards at least.

no cute u cant leave u just cant i wont let u! plz stay with me until the end

Sorry A, I have gotten into so much trouble lately at home from playing that I am quitting. I am going to play one last time on the last day!

if you can cut on things so quickly that is a good thing for you, i remember when i tried to stop and that i was too into vmk :rotfl2:

I agree with you there buddy! My hand is dying to push the VMK Pal button on my computer :)

aww cutie!
it was nice seeing you and getting to know you a lil.
im sad your leaving :(
i wish you the best and hope to keep in touch :hug:

~Gia princess:

Yup. I am opening my leaving room now, anyone who wants to say goodbye can come now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter