I'm finding it impossible to find the "Member" pin at the World!

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
I'm talking about the simple logo pin with "Member" beneath the logo. There are plenty of other exclusive DVC pins, but not that one. I haven't pursued all options quite yet, but so far I'm not finding any!! :guilty: Kinda wierd, huh? Does anyone have any inside scoop on why this might be?

It might be discontinued?? I bought mine ( ages ago ) at the boardwalk store and just showed my ID.

Cheryl

From what I gathered off PinPics, those pins came out in 2000 & 2001 which probably means they are long gone.

Your best best is to keep an eye on Ebay.

Cyn

DVCajun said:
gon.JPG

I can't help you with location, I am hoping that you are able to find it and will let us know - I'll be there soon looking for it myself.

I do want to tell you that I have been admiring the bracelet picture in your signature ... is this something that you made? or purchased? I really like it a LOT!

Hope you're having a great time!!!

Brikate said:
I can't help you with location, I am hoping that you are able to find it and will let us know - I'll be there soon looking for it myself.

I do want to tell you that I have been admiring the bracelet picture in your signature ... is this something that you made? or purchased? I really like it a LOT!

Hope you're having a great time!!!

:goodvibes

I just saw your post regarding my bracelet! Thanks for the compliment! I make bracelets from antique typewriter keys, sometimes replacing the letter with an image, in this case some favorite disney images. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter