Illuminations - Fav. Tip

J

JRinCO

Three years ago when planning our last trip to WDW, I found the following tip to be the most valuable.

If you are going to Illuminations, and have a car, and are staying in a Disney Resort, drive to the Beach Club and take the short walk up to the entrance of the World Showcase. I believe the enterance is called the International Gateway. You enter right at the bridge between France and GB.

The real value of this comes when the show is over, and EVERYONE is heading to the main entrance to leave, you take the 5 min stroll back to the Beach Club and your car.

Off you go...no crowds, no waiting.

Enjoy!

I'm not sure that's allowed anymore. I think you can only park in a hotel lot if you are a guest there, or if you have dinner resservations there.

I don't think it's allowed, either...they have a sign up at the entrance to Boardwalk that says no Epcot parking. But, if you're planning on having dinner at the Boardwalk or any of the Epcot resorts, you can park at the resort & walk over to Epcot after dinner.

And......

If you don't have a car - and are staying at a Disney Resort catch a bus from the BC to MK, DD, or AK and grab the right bus or hop on the monorail back to your hotel.

Thanks so much for www.ourlaughingplace.com and the transportation wizard. You can enter a from place and a to place and they tell you how many ways there are to get from here to there and how long each takes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter