Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I was afraid of that. Ouch!
It was insanely expensive, but its something we'll never get the chance to do again. It will truly be a once-in-a-lifetime occasion, and I can't wait! (And this seems to be becoming an all-out trip for us. We're spending 3.5 weeks at WDW over Christmas and New Year, already spending thousands, so whats another thousand!?!?!)

Just FYI- I was able to book a NYE fireworks cruise at MK this morning (I wasn't able to yesterday, so I guess today was the first day they were open). For Dec 30 it was about 500, I am sure it was much more expensive for Dec 31.

I wasn't able to get much info out of the CM on the phone, so if anyone has done an MK NYE cruise in the past would you mind DMing me? Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have 3 spots available for an Illuminations Cruise on Sunday Jan 13, 2019. We've done this a couple times before and find it such a nice way to see the show without using a park ticket day or waiting around the lake for a couple hours. Look forward to sharing this with others. PM me if interested. Thanks.

-ceburto2

DD24 and I are at WDW August 23-27 (2018), looking for 2 spaces for an Illuminations cruise. Post or message me with details if you have space available!!

Looking to share an Illuminations cruise on one of the following nights.

9/30/2018
10/02/2018
10/05/2018

Have a family of four.

Folks...looking for someone who has already booked for August 22 or 23 and wants a family of four to help share. Thanks!

Hi.We are a family of 3adults and 1 teen.
We are interested in going on the Happily Ever After cruise on Dec 24th or Dec 25th.We would like to join up with anybody else who is interested.

My family is going to disneyworld April 13-21, 2019 and would like to find some people to share either both or one of these, a magic Kingdom fireworks cruise and illuminations reflections of earth cruise with us. It is four of us, my wife, myself and my two sons, a 15 year old and 16 year old, both great kids. If anyone is interested in just doing either or both, I'd love to hear from you.

The boat I'm planning for would hold ten maximum, so there is room for six. We would split the cost equally, approximately, thirty five dollars per person. If we have to do the smaller boat due to availability, or the price changes before booking, it could decrease or increase based on actual cost from Disney. My plan is for me to reserve it the first day I'm allowed to, six months prior to the actual event.

I'm not sure yet the actual days they will both show.

My family is going to disneyworld April 13-21, 2019 and would like to find some people to share either both or one of these, a magic Kingdom fireworks cruise and illuminations reflections of earth cruise with us. It is four of us, my wife, myself and my two sons, a 15 year old and 16 year old, both great kids. If anyone is interested in just doing either or both, I'd love to hear from you.

The boat I'm planning for would hold ten maximum, so there is room for six. We would split the cost equally, approximately, thirty five dollars per person. If we have to do the smaller boat due to availability, or the price changes before booking, it could decrease or increase based on actual cost from Disney. My plan is for me to reserve it the first day I'm allowed to, six months prior to the actual event.

I'm not sure yet the actual days they will both show.

Hi Adam, We would be interested in sharing a boat for the Illuminations cruise on Friday, April 19. It would be me, my daughter and son in law and 3 grandsons, ages 15, 13 and 11. If this would work for you please let me know. Thanks,
Karen

We are a family of 4 planning an Illuminations Specialty Cruise between Monday March 25th 2019 and Saturday March 30th, 2019. We are looking to share the cost & tip with up to 6 other people. If this works for you, let me know! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!