Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I just booked an Illuminations cruise for October. However, I was told I had to prepay now. Was this the case for anyone else? I thought it was a credit card hold and not charged until you actually take the cruise. Did they change their policy?

Ok thank you - I just wanted to double check. I saw in another thread that people mentioned they changed their policy because people were no showing to their cruises. I think if you no show, you should be charged.

Family of 4, (the kids are ages 17,20) looking for an illuminations cruise May 23-30, exception is we cannot do the evening of the 29. We are trying to decide between the cruise and the Frozen ever after dessert party. If we find a cruise to split we would rather do that. Thanks! Please let me know if anyone is doing one during this period of time.

I am looking to join anyone on an Epcot Illumination's Cruise between June 24, 2018 and July 4, 2018. It will just be for one person, myself.

Hello All, We are booked on an Illuminations Cruise in May. Does anyone know if you can park at the Yacht or Beach Club if you're taking an Illuminations Fireworks cruise from the Yacht club Marina? We are doing another park during the day then planning on doing the cruise and then heading back into Epcot for EMH.

Considering a Happily Ever After cruise on December 8. We're staying at WL, but will be eating at Poly that night. Is it possible to depart from Poly, but dock at WL after the cruise is over? Or is it the same resort roundtrip?

Hello,

Redoing this post. Does anyone have availability for three adults on an Illuminations Cruise for May 20, 21, or 25? If so, please PM me.

Thanks,
Patty

Last edited:
Have space for 5 on Illuminations cruise.

We are a party of 2 adults and 3 children under 7.

I have a confirmed reservation and TA is telling me the total is $391, I have to confirm if this includes tax and tip, but I think the regular cost is $300 so I'm sure it does.

We would like to have someone that will split cost, so if you are 2 or 3 and willing to split we are fiine with that.
You might want to mention what date it’s for ...

Considering a Happily Ever After cruise on December 8. We're staying at WL, but will be eating at Poly that night. Is it possible to depart from Poly, but dock at WL after the cruise is over? Or is it the same resort roundtrip?
It’s a round trip cruise.

We are leaving on Saturday, May 19th for a week at WDW. Three adults. In case an opening pops up for anyone on their IllumiNations Cruise for May 20, 21 or 25...PM me here. I will keep an eye out during the week for anyone having a cancellation. I have an AP, which is good for a discount on the cruise.
Thanks

We are a family of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids 12 and 6) looking to share an Illuminations cruise b/ June 13 and June 25. I have not booked yet. Thanks!

Hi! We booked an Illuminations Cruise for Monday June 25, 2018!
We would be happy to invite another family to share the space.
Leaves 8pm at the YC dock. Should be there around 7:30.
The boat accommodates 10. We are a party of 6 happy haunts so there's room for 4 more.
It is prepaid. $335. (incl. AP discount, reg. $371). I was thinking $150 for another family. Tip extra.
We will likely add on a fruit & cheese platter and a couple beers. If you'd like anything from private dining I'm happy to get on a call with you and set that up. It does include an assortment of bagged chips and cookies, plus sodas. Let me know!

So wish we were on the same schedule, it would have worked perfectly, we Booked July 2 and have room for 6.

Hi there! We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kiddos. We’re interested in possibly joining you! Could you please share what the cost would be as well as gratuities? We’ve never done a fireworks cruise before so any other information you would like to pass along would be most helpful!

Thanks so much:)
We too are available then if a larger boat is available.

Anyone have an illuminations boat for July 27 with room for 4 more? 2 adults and two well behaved teens.

Hi! We booked an Illuminations Cruise for Monday June 25, 2018!
We would be happy to invite another family to share the space.
Leaves 8pm at the YC dock. Should be there around 7:30.
The boat accommodates 10. We are a party of 6 happy haunts so there's room for 4 more.
It is prepaid. $335. (incl. AP discount, reg. $371). I was thinking $150 for another family. Tip extra.
We will likely add on a fruit & cheese platter and a couple beers. If you'd like anything from private dining I'm happy to get on a call with you and set that up. It does include an assortment of bagged chips and cookies, plus sodas. Let me know!

Hi there, I sent you a private message last week, but I'm not sure if you saw it or not. I know you posted this almost a month ago, but just thought I'd double-check to see if you still had availability. :)

Hi, my 16 yo DD and I would love to share a MK fireworks cruise on July 3rd if anyone is interested in sharing. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter