Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Is anyone doing a July 3rd Magic Kingdom or July 4th Epcot cruise? And does anyone have an opinion on whether the cruise is an ideal way to see these fireworks versus in park those days?

Hey just happened to see this thread.
I've posted a couple other places but clearly this is the place I should be posting.
My friend and I have an Illuminations cruise booked for February 13th.
Its just the 2 of us and one other person has contacted me and will be joining.
I can have up to 7 more people join in and we would split the cost evenly among those going.
Its already paid for so I'd need money when you get there.
I'm looking for solo travelers or an adult only group please.

Hmm hadn't even thought of a tip for the captain.
Now I'm wondering which is general rule of thumb for this as far as how much per person?
I'd need to factor that into the equation.

Does anyone have space for a family of 5 between march 9th to 15th? Either wishes or illuminations?

Just wanted to let people know I need to call on January 30th to confirm the number of people for my February 13th Illuminations cruise in case there are any solo or adult only parties interested.

Called to confirm and update the number of guests on the Illuminations cruise as instructed and was told its still on and I can have up to 10 people and don't have to notify them if I add more guests as long as it doesn't exceed 10.
So... I'll put it out there again that I'm looking for solo/adult only parites that are interested in joining my group for the Illuminations cruise on February 13th.
I'd like to know by February 11th though thanks.

I am looking to share a boat with someone for an Illuminations or Wishes Cruise April 1-April 5, 2018. Please let me know if you have a space for 2 people, myself and my son who is 14 years old. Thank you!

we'll be there May 16th through the 22nd. Party of 4 (2 adult, a pair of 14yo twins very well behaved) if anyone is thinking about going in on one. date or place isn't important

I am looking to share a boat with someone for an Illuminations or Wishes Cruise April 1-April 5, 2018. Please let me know if you have a space for 2 people, myself and my son who is 14 years old. Thank you!
Hello. My family and I are a party of three flying in the after noon of April 3, 2018 and were planning on starting our vacation with the illuminations cruise that evening. We - myself, my 13 year old son and my fiancée - are looking to share a boat as well. Would you be interested in the evening of April 3rd?

Hello. My family and I are a party of three flying in the afternoon of April 3, 2018 and were planning on starting our vacation with the illuminations cruise that evening. We - myself, my 13 year old son and my fiancée - are looking to share a boat. Any small parties interested in sharing on that evening? I believe the pontoon holds 8 so we have 5 seats left.

Hi there! My daughter (She is 27) and I are hoping to pitch in and share a boat for Illuminations while we are in Disney. We will be at Disney Aug 25 through 31. We transfer to Universal Studio's for the following week (Sept 1-4), but we can arrange to meet then as well. I don't think it requires a park ticket (please correct me if I am wrong). We are open to parties with kids or other adults, makes no difference to us. Meeting new people is fun and it saves us all some money. Hopefully there is someone there around the same time as us. We are goofy, silly, chatty (not overly I promise) Disney nuts who like to laugh and sing and cheer.

I have not booked anything yet since I wanted to leave our options open if someone has already booked.

Hello. My family and I are a party of three flying in the afternoon of April 3, 2018 and were planning on starting our vacation with the illuminations cruise that evening. We - myself, my 13 year old son and my fiancée - are looking to share a boat. Any small parties interested in sharing on that evening? I believe the pontoon holds 8 so we have 5 seats left.
Hello, Not sure if you have anyone yet for the Illuminations Cruise on April 3. My son and I are interested. Please let me know what the cost would be so I know if we can afford it or not. Thank you!

Is anyone doing a July 3rd Magic Kingdom or July 4th Epcot cruise? And does anyone have an opinion on whether the cruise is an ideal way to see these fireworks versus in park those days?
We did a Magic Kingdom fireworks cruise on July 3rd last year. It was wonderful. We filled the boat with friends and folks who signed up here, on this thread.

we'll be there May 16th through the 22nd. Party of 4 (2 adult, a pair of 14yo twins very well behaved) if anyone is thinking about going in on one. date or place isn't important
I’ll be there the same dates! I have plans for the 26th and am leaving on the 22nd, but would love to join a cruise any night from the 17th to the 21! I’m traveling solo this time (I have a 15 yr old daughter who’s going with me in July ... so I’m fine with teens)

Hello All, Can you park at the Yacht or Beach Club if you're taking an Illuminations Fireworks cruise from the Yacht club Marina?

Several Questions...
Question thinking of doing a cruise for my family of 6 in Sept do you pre pay for the cruise?
Do you tip?
Which is better Illuminations or HEA?
Can you see the projections on the castle for HEA?
How far in advance do you book?
Do they do cruises during MNSSHP?
TIA!!

Do you tip?

Yes, you tip your captain.

Which is better Illuminations or HEA?

Done both(when it was still Wishes) and they both have their own charm. MK fireworks, you sit out on the Seven Seas Lagoon and depending on what kind of boat you rent they even pipe in the music. It's a great spot for viewing the fireworks.
Epcot you sit underneath the bridge from England to France. We were lucky when we did it, as our captain afterwards took us to Hollywood Studios to see their fireworks as well. Not as good a view but two for the price of one.

Can you see the projections on the castle for HEA?

Not sure ........ BUT I guess the railway station would be your main focus point. But as I said, it's been years and it was Wishes.

How far in advance do you book?

Booked 180 days out, as they book up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!