Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking for four spots (three adults and one child) for the Thursday 17 AUG 2017 Illuminations Cruise. Anyone have room for four more?? :)

We have booked a boat leaving from the Contemporary on July 3. Cost of boat is $478 and we want to tip captain $80. Total is $558. $69.75 per person.

Tentative time to meet is 7:45 but we are to call 2 weeks ahead to verify.

We have 2 more places to fill.
Still have 2 places available. Currently we are on the Magic, will be home on May 30, to get back to any messages here!

We have booked a boat leaving from the Contemporary on July 3. Cost of boat is $478 and we want to tip captain $80. Total is $558. $69.75 per person.

Bumpingpirate:

We have an Illuminations cruise booked on Sunday, August 6th. The cost of the boat is $371.69 + tip for 10 people. This includes snacks. If you are interested in joining us, please PM me. We have room for up to 6 more people. Your cost will be $45 per person.

Looks like we have our group.

Last edited:

Illuminations ...I'm sorry but I really honestly HATE this show... i love so much of disney but i can use the word HATE.... and the worst part is that i have spent NYE i think 4 times in the best PLACE EVER! EPCOT.... but i hate that it has to be illuminations how i receive the new year! lol at least they do have special NYE fireworks

Illuminations ...I'm sorry but I really honestly HATE this show... i love so much of disney but i can use the word HATE.... and the worst part is that i have spent NYE i think 4 times in the best PLACE EVER! EPCOT.... but i hate that it has to be illuminations how i receive the new year! lol at least they do have special NYE fireworks

Perhaps this post would serve you better in another thread. This thread is for people who are interested in sharing a cruise.

Perhaps this post would serve you better in another thread. This thread is for people who are interested in sharing a cruise.
Thanks Jody... i'm new on this site. i saw the word illuminations and that was my first reaction! (i think /hope you can see im replying to your note). That's probably the #1 most thing i hate of WDW lol so when i see it i just ... Yikes! hehe but thanks for calling me out. i'll pay more attention on the content AND context of the posts.

OCTOBER 22ND ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE TO SHARE!

"Illuminations" Cruise (they don't really call it that anymore, but that's what it is!) booked for Sunday, October 22nd for myself, DH and DS (11) & would love to share the cruise (and cost) with another family. If you are interested, contact me. I am not sure how this usually works, but I am sure we can figure it out.

Last edited:

Bobbi

Bobbi

We verified, fireworks are at 9, we will meet at 7:30, boat leaves at 7:45.

Come join us, 2 seats left!

Has anyone ever cancelled a specialty cruise? How long did it take for them to credit your payment method?

Does anyone have any room for a cruise for tonight party of two. Doesn't matter on the cruise itself just like to see some fireworks with the wife happy to share the cost as well. Please reply or email to my email Kendo911@comcast.net

Hi,

We're looking for anyone who may have 4 spaces on a cruise? It'd be for my wife and I + our daughter and our well behaved 7 year old granddaughter.

This will be our first visit for 10 years so looking to make it memorable for the newest Disney convert who will be celebrating her 7th birthday at Disney :-)

We're flexible on dates between October 26th to November 5th

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these cruises can be booked at 180+10 for those staying on-site, like with dining reservations? Or is the maximum 180 days in advance regardless of one's check-in date for an on-site stay? TIA!

OCTOBER 22ND ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE TO SHARE!

"Illuminations" Cruise (they don't really call it that anymore, but that's what it is!) booked for Sunday, October 22nd for myself, DH and DS (11) & would love to share the cruise (and cost) with another family. If you are interested, contact me. I am not sure how this usually works, but I am sure we can figure it out.

Sending you a PM.....Interested for 2 people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts