If your Delta Express flight is now Song...

sixcats

DIS Veteran
Call and have your seats reassigned. Delta automatically switched me to Song but I did need to get new seats. They had assigned seats together for the 3 kids and myself, but DH was off on his own somewhere. No way was I leaving it that way!

Now if I had been the one off on my own...:bounce:

How soon is your flight?

I just checked our flights out of Boston for November and they 'appear' to be the same as always even though I do believe they will end up being under Song Air eventually....

so are mine!! I'm November 29 thru December 7. So then how did you find this out? At Delta website or on the phone or both because when I check at the Delta website everything looks on track. It looks the same.

Should I call?

I found out this morning when I went to check Delta.com to see if there had been a price change. I see on the Flysong website that they aren't yet selling flights from BOS to MCO. They will probably switch you over to Song IF they add MCO to the Boston flights before Dec. Just keep checking their website, or call Song every once in a while.

I called SONG to have my 1/2/04 seats from MCO to JFK reassigned. I asked her about a flight I have from JFK to FLL on 12/23 and was told it should move to SONG when they load it into the computers. She had the date that SONG would start flying the route , but did not know when it would go into the computers.

Both of my flights were switched over to Song. I had to change our seat assignments, because they switched our seats and we were not all together. Everything is fixed now, and we're all together again. :D

There is a different row numbering scheme and different seat configuration for Song compared with Delta and Delta Express. So seat mixups are pretty much unavoidable.

Even with your seats reserved, there may be irregularites on departure day if a plane with an older Delta configuration is substituted on occasion for the upgraded Song plane with electtronic amenities.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Thanks for the heads up! My seat #s that were in the front of the plane on Delta are now in the back of the plane on Song! I was able to switch them without any problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter